Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying hey,
Just wanted to say. Glad I found you guys. I've checked out a couple other boards since the board on the Bengals site shut down, didn't like the feel of them very much. Although I never posted a lot on the other board I've followed it a lot over the years. I see a lot of familiar names over here.

Anyhow what a great year the team is having so far. I would like to see the D tighten it up a little bit though, but for the most part they are playing good ball.
Reply/Quote
Welcome and Who Dey !!

This is definitely the place to be.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:33 PM)Goncrazzy Wrote: Just wanted to say.  Glad I found you guys.  I've checked out a couple other boards since the board on the Bengals site shut down, didn't like the feel of them very much.  Although I never posted a lot on the other board I've followed it a lot over the years.  I see a lot of familiar names over here.  

Anyhow what a great year the team is having so far.  I would like to see the D tighten it up a little bit though,  but for the most part they are playing good ball.

You definitely found the right place.  The creators, and members of this board have made about as seamless of a transition, as anyone could have possibly hoped for.

And yes, this Bengal team is for real!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hey Thnxs guys.  Yea I like the feel of this board.  I see a lot of the same names from the Bengals.com board and it looks a lot the same.  Almost seems like it never went away.

And yes this team is truely for real.  The feel I get from this team is legit.  Times in the past you didn't see or feel the heart this team has been displaying.  N
Next step make it 7-0 by putting a beating on those squealers!!!   WHO-DEY!!
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote