Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just shoot me.....
(06-15-2016, 09:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh please....No one cares about the opinions of a guy that has to appropriate another states team.  Look at it this way.  You can't be taken seriously when, instead of being born to this retched example of an organization, you actually chose it as your team.  I do however love to see how much you despise where you live since you invoke Cinci before Norther KY in your location.  Shouldn't your location really be "Forever Potato"?

Please tell us more about how people shouldn't be doing illegal things.  You're a joke.

Please take this type of attack to smack talk.. nothing in your post has anything to do with the rumor.. it is totally personal and will  ruin this thread.

thanks
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 09:14 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Please take this type of attack to smack talk.. nothing in your post has anything to do with the rumor.. it is totally personal and will  ruin this thread.

thanks

You are correct.  However....no
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 12:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol........  You're an idiot!  

Northern Kentucky is a part of Greater Cincinnati!  I could see downtown buildings from my back yard growing up!  I was actually air cared to a Cinci hospital in the wreck because it's so close!  Peko lives up the street from my parents (which I could literally cross the street and roll there in 30 seconds) because it's so close!  Northern Kentucky is in Greater Cincinnati! You're trying to be an internet tough guy and you're making yourself look stupid!

Or maybe you're right and I should just follow the NFL team in Kentucky instead of the one that's actually in my area.....  wait......   Hilarious

Please keep this going!

Oh....Look at this little man.  He waits all day, spending the entirety of it in JN where he is safe as I predicted.  Then posts this when he knows I'm not around.  Please the idiot is sitting squarely in front of your screen.  I told you what was going to happen if you didn't begin to speak to people with respect.  You can't get that because potatoes don't have the ability to learn.  Imma let you in on a little secret I read the first 4 words of your post.  I don't need to read the rest of your drivel.  I will not give your posts the dignity of a read until you do what you need to do.  Your consistent destruction of this board with your child like petulance will not be tolerated any longer.  I don't care what you post.  I don't care what thread you make.  It could be in the gaming forum about kittens licking windows and I will be there to torment you.  Whatever sympathy, respect, care, kindness I had for you is completely and utterly gone.  You are nothing more to me that a vile insect that needs to be squashed.  I see you post, I lift my foot and squish.  I see you make a thread, I lift my foot and squish.  The only reprieve you will have is Jungle Noise.  This is your new normal super spud.

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 06:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Is this for real?   If it is what a moron.   

I feel for you SB.  

Thanks, but don't feel bad for me. Whether the Steelers go 0-16 or 16-0 it has no impact on my paycheck. I still have to go to work in the morning. 

Save the empathy for what really matters in life.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 10:28 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh....Look at this little man.  He waits all day, spending the entirety of it in JN where he is safe as I predicted.  Then posts this when he knows I'm not around.  Please the idiot is sitting squarely in front of your screen.  I told you what was going to happen if you didn't begin to speak to people with respect.  You can't get that because potatoes don't have the ability to learn.  Imma let you in on a little secret I read the first 4 words of your post.  I don't need to read the rest of your drivel.  I will not give your posts the dignity of a read until you do what you need to do.  Your consistent destruction of this board with your child like petulance will not be tolerated any longer.  I don't care what you post.  I don't care what thread you make.  It could be in the gaming forum about kittens licking windows and I will be there to torment you.  Whatever sympathy, respect, care, kindness I had for you is completely and utterly gone.  You are nothing more to me that a vile insect that needs to be squashed.  I see you post, I lift my foot and squish.  I see you make a thread, I lift my foot and squish.  The only reprieve you will have is Jungle Noise.  This is your new normal super spud.

Shit just got real.

Oh goody!
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 02:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Thanks, but don't feel bad for me. Whether the Steelers go 0-16 or 16-0 it has no impact on my paycheck. I still have to go to work in the morning. 

Paychecks will be garnished this season when your favorite team loses. The money will be divided equally among the fans of the winning team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 05:10 PM)jason Wrote: Paychecks will be garnished this season when your favorite team loses. The money will be divided equally among the fans of the winning team.

So still nothing for you.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 02:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Thanks, but don't feel bad for me. Whether the Steelers go 0-16 or 16-0 it has no impact on my paycheck. I still have to go to work in the morning. 

You are a Good man SB.  
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 09:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh please....No one cares about the opinions of a guy that has to appropriate another states team.  Look at it this way.  You can't be taken seriously when, instead of being born to this retched example of an organization, you actually chose it as your team.

Hey now, as a person who chooses teams based upon factors other than "Where I happened to come into existence against my will" I resent this.

(06-15-2016, 11:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Employers have the right to set workplace requirements for employees.   Plus the union agreed to it ....   They could probably bargain for the no testing.   But then they would give up a significant % of shared revenues.    

Just let these guys who place more importance on getting high over their careers.   Heck bell isn't even off his rookie deal.... 2 knee injuries, 2 drug offenses....   The steelers will pay him and look stupid when he either injured his knee again or takes a puff off his magical dragon. 

Bell needs to get his priorities straight.  Or maybe they are and he is just one of these guys.... 

Maybe Bell smokes weed because he's constantly getting injured and doesn't want to get hooked on the heavy stuff that is legal?  Just a notion, since we love to smack talk about how he's constantly in total agony.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 12:19 PM)jason Wrote: I don't have a percentage. I'm not even sure it's a vast majority. I'd wager right around 50% of them do at minimum though. I could even provide you with a list of suspects from our team if ya want.

Fun fact. The NBA didn't test for it until 2000 or so at the earliest. I forget exactly when they started. It was estimated that 80% of players were using it.

Quote:"MOSS ADMITS TO OCCASIONAL MARIJUANA USE!"

You imagined a subhead of: "Duh."

That's exactly the way Lomas Brown reacted to the news. Brown, a former offensive tackle who played 18 seasons and made seven Pro Bowls, did a "Cold Pizza" segment just ahead of mine. He said whoever says only about 20 percent of NFL players smoke marijuana must be smoking some himself.

Brown said at least 50 percent smoke marijuana.

Estimates of NBA marijuana use have ranged anywhere from 50 to 80 percent (at its height six or eight years ago). The word from both leagues continues to be that if you fail a marijuana test, you are stupid or dependent.
http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/050822&num=0

Yeah, it is a pretty high percent that use it.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 10:18 PM)jason Wrote: The NFL should just stop testing for weed. A huge chunk of the league uses it. All you have to do is not get arrested with it, and pass a test one time a year that you know is coming... unless you are in the program..... Martavis....
A huge number of players play with opiates in their systems for pain. It's not AS IF a football player is going to crash their car into a bunch of people while playing football. Personally I could care less if they were all tripping their balls off on acid while playing.
I'd love to see a complete end to the useless WOD..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 12:46 AM)grampahol Wrote: A huge number of players play with opiates in their systems for pain. It's not AS IF a football player is going to crash their car into a bunch of people while playing football.  Personally I could care less if they were all tripping their balls off on acid while playing.
pretty simple to me, you want a job or keep a job you follow the rules, if you don;t like the rules get a different job or face the consequences of breaking the rules.. the failure to follow the rules of your job is on you not the company that creates the rules.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 08:38 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He quit football for the dope, didn't he?  That's love. I wouldn't mind if Bell was smart enough to quit the same way. 

Bell likely needs the weed, to ease the pain of facing Vontaze Burfict multiple times season. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 09:22 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: pretty simple to me, you want a job or keep a job you follow the rules, if you don;t like the rules get a different job or face the consequences of breaking the rules.. the failure to follow the rules of your job is on you not the company that creates the rules.
I agree. I think most players do play by the rules, and those that don't, are smart enough to hide it. Martavis Bryant and Josh Gordon are not in that last category.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jim-mcmahon-nfl-veterans-push-marijuana-painkiller-article-1.2679087
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The NFL and the players union both got exactly what they wanted on the issue of drug testing for weeed.

The NFL gets to claim they drug test their players to set a proper example for the youth of America, and the players get such a weak ass drug tesing program that they can pretty much smoke weed 90% of the year (including all during the season).  I don't know if they know exactly when the test is, but i do know they are only tested once and it is during the off season.
Reply/Quote
"Just shoot me....."

Sure, head or gut? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 09:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh please....No one cares about the opinions of a guy that has to appropriate another states team.  Look at it this way.  You can't be taken seriously when, instead of being born to this retched example of an organization, you actually chose it as your team.  I do however love to see how much you despise where you live since you invoke Cinci before Norther KY in your location.  Shouldn't your location really be "Forever Potato"?

Please tell us more about how people shouldn't be doing illegal things.  You're a joke.

*wretched*

*Northern*

My God, even us "toothless bastards" south of the river can spell better than this.  Oh wait, you live in South Carolina....nevermind.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 12:46 AM)grampahol Wrote: A huge number of players play with opiates in their systems for pain. It's not AS IF a football player is going to crash their car into a bunch of people while playing football.  Personally I could care less if they were all tripping their balls off on acid while playing.

I played with a kid who showed up to a game in high school on acid.....man he was playing the game of his life until he was ejected about 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter for fighting.  No joke.....

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 09:56 AM)Wyche Wrote: *wretched*

*Northern*

My God, even us "toothless bastards" south of the river can spell better than this.  Oh wait, you live in South Carolina....nevermind.

You should know that none of my comments about KY apply to anyone in KY other that the person I reply to.   ThumbsUp

Also Charleston SC is hardly "SC" if you know what I mean.

Reply/Quote