Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wait until this team...
...puts it all together!

Seriously, when this team peeks, hopefully during the playoffs, we will be witness to the best games by any one team in history...I truly believe that.

Today, it was the Defense that willed this team to victory.
During the Seahawks game, it was the Offense who willed the team to victory.

I chose those two games because those two games were against two of the better teams in the league no matter what their records say.

Only thing, the Run Defense needs to get much better and now that Burfict is back, I believe it will, then watch out Bengals Fans, we may be celebrating victory after the last game of the season.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
How about it? If all aspects of the game come together at the same time, we could be unstoppable.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I fully believe our best football is still to come.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, we saw a little lack of focus, some nerves early on, and some dumb penalties today. Yet we still won, and against a good team who also had similar problems to overcome. I seriously doubt these things went unnoticed by the coaching staff, and really expect noticeable improvement in Thursday's game.

God help the Stains Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
If Bengals stay healthy this could be a magical season like the ones only heard of in fairy tales.

These close come from behind wins are building great team chemistry as the season rolls along. Not what you want or try to do even, yet very beneficial to team chemistry if victorious as the Bengals have been as of late. But bad for my heart and blood pressure on flip side.

Fans have often said "We Believe" and meant it. But always had a little skepticism hidden in back of mind if truth were actually told.

But these players actually "Believe" 100% in each other and the bond is getting stronger with each win.

Who-Dey !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:11 AM)Go Cards Wrote: If Bengals stay healthy this could be a magical season like the ones only heard of in fairy tales.

It already is for me.
Reply/Quote
Actually this team has been unbelievably lucky when it comes to avoiding injury.

The odds are that our luck will begin to even out and we will start losing some players. So we may get worse instead of better.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 04:16 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually this team has been unbelievably lucky when it comes to avoiding injury.

The odds are that our luck will begin to even out and we will start losing some players.  So we may get worse instead of better.

nah it's not going to happen this year. we had all of our injuries the past few years.
Reply/Quote
Here's an idea. Maybe we do lose a few players to injury, but the team still manages to get better despite that. Maybe instead of a big rotation, you have a smaller number of guys that gel really well.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:11 AM)Go Cards Wrote: If Bengals stay healthy this could be a magical season like the ones only heard of in fairy tales.

These  close come from behind wins are building great team chemistry as the season rolls along. Not what you want or  try to do even, yet very beneficial to team chemistry if victorious as the Bengals have been as of late. But bad for my heart and blood pressure on flip side.

Fans have often said "We Believe" and meant it. But always had a little skepticism hidden in back of mind if truth were actually told.

But these players actually "Believe" 100% in each other and the bond is getting stronger with each win.

Who-Dey !

Definitely.  And definitely rough on the nerves and the blood pressure.  But this team no longer backs down or blinks in crunch time and that does the heart a lot of good.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote