Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just watch it..
Watch "The Catch"..then watch Burrow to Chase on fourth and 1 against the 49ers from this year.

I think we have powerful Gods on our side.

How tf did the 49ers beat the Packers?

We beat the Raiders to break the curse of Bo Jackson. Today we beat the Oilers/Titans, the last team we beat in the playoffs, Lo those many, many years ago.

And now, if Buffalo wins...we'll vanquish (again) the same mfer's who stole Sam Wyche's no huddle offense after bitching that it wasn't fair..Hopefully a Vonn Bell interception clinches this one.

Burrow to Boyd, with less than a minute to go to beat the 49ers...?
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:46 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: How tf did the 49ers beat the Packers?

Jordan Willis of all people blocks a punt.

Yes.  The Gauds could be watching us.  Much like Achilles and Hector.  Crom could be in on this also. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:46 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Watch "The Catch"..then watch Burrow to Chase on fourth and 1 against the 49ers from this year.

We beat the Raiders to break the curse of Bo Jackson.  Today we beat the Oilers/Titans, the last team we beat in the playoffs, Lo those many, many years ago.

And now, if Buffalo wins...we'll vanquish (again) the same mfer's who stole Sam Wyche's no huddle offense after bitching that it wasn't fair..Hopefully a Vonn Bell interception clinches this one.

The football gods are upon us! 

I could see a Bengals vs 49ers superbowl! lol  Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:46 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Watch "The Catch"..then watch Burrow to Chase on fourth and 1 against the 49ers from this year.

We beat the Raiders to break the curse of Bo Jackson.  Today we beat the Oilers/Titans, the last team we beat in the playoffs, Lo those many, many years ago.

How about  0:34  ???
Reply/Quote
They're playing with diamonds on the soles of their shoes.. LOL As Paul Simon said, that's one way to cure those walking blues..  Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 07:17 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Jordan Willis of all people blocks a punt.

Oh wow, I didn't even notice he was the one. 

Well good on him for making a big play I guess. I can't fault us for not keeping a guy we drafted in the 7th around. It isn't like you have infinite roster space and since then he's just been a rotational guy when he has been in games at all. 

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:37 PM)Science Friction Wrote: How about  0:34  ???

If it's really time for the revolution that's how much time will be on the clock when we win NEXT year's Super Bowl.  This way, 34inXXIII's screen name would no longer only reference a heart wrenching defeat.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Burrow is a demigod sent to here slay all our Medusa's throughout the league.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote