Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Justice Ginsburg dies
(09-24-2020, 01:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As usual the Libs show their moral superiority:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rbg-casket-supreme-court-vote-him-out-chant-154504775.html

You spelled "American Citizens use their freedom of speech to voice their displeasure with the POTUS" wrong.

Wrong place, wrong time? Probably.

But how often does DJT ever appear in front of the average citizen and not at a rally of nothing but supporters?  Opportunity knocked.

Gotta give Trump that credit that his supporters always want to give him though.  He stood there for longer than I thought he would.  Then he immediately went on a tweet storm once he was in his safe place.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 02:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: You spelled "American Citizens use their freedom of speech to voice their displeasure with the POTUS" wrong.

But how often does DJT ever appear in front of the average citizen and not at a rally of nothing but supporters?  Opportunity knocked.

Gotta give Trump that credit that his supporters always want to give him though.  He stood there for longer than I thought it would.  Then he immediately went on a tweet storm once he was in his safe place.

Pretty sure I got it the way I intended. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 02:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: You spelled "American Citizens use their freedom of speech to voice their displeasure with the POTUS" wrong.

Interesting, because you applied a completely different standard of behavior to the protestors at the polling station the other day. It's almost like your opinion of an action is wholly predicated on the type of person engaged in it.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 03:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Interesting, because you applied a completely different standard of behavior to the protestors at the polling station the other day. It's almost like your opinion of an action is wholly predicated on the type of person engaged in it.

Interesting because these people were reacting to the POTUS at a public event and not screaming at individuals going to vote.

It's almost like your opinion of an action is wholly predicated on the type of person it is engaged toward.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 03:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Interesting because these people were reacting to the POTUS at a public event and not screaming at individuals going to vote.

It's almost like your opinion of an action is wholly predicated on the type of person it is engaged toward.

You spelled "American Citizens use their freedom of speech to voice their displeasure" wrong

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 03:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Interesting because these people were reacting to the POTUS at a public event and not screaming at individuals going to vote.

Seeing as I have no issue with either event your assertion falls rather flat.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 03:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seeing as I have no issue with either event your assertion falls rather flat.

And ironically I am not a fan of either; but there's something to said about consistency on an issue.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 05:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And ironically I am not a fan of either; but there's something to said about consistency on an issue.

LMAO

Yeah, like Mitch McConnell not voting on Supreme Court nominees before an election.
Reply/Quote
Oh wow! Been to busy to keep up with news.

Condolences to her Family. I would rather have seen her retire than go this way. I think if Biden won, she would have retired the day after he was sworn in. Now its just another political dog fight.

Didn't always agree with her, but each to his own.
Reply/Quote