Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Hill new RB coach
Welcome aboard
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 08:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Associate Director of Athletic Performance for Football at Baylor is no bullshit role.  Likely means he knows a good bit about body Science, Strength and Conditioning.  I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss what he's achieved thus far in his career.

Truth.

(02-12-2021, 09:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Not sure if it was this or not, but my understanding is the guy they wanted has cancer. Maybe he decided coaching wasn't in his best interest anymore.

Yes and prayers for Mr. Brown.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 04:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "Protecting the ball with two hands? What's that?"

Right, and "get what you can get then just go down" does not equate to fight for unneeded yardage in an attempt to be a hero, then fumble the ball and be a zero"
Reply/Quote
How many running backs coaches go on to greatness? It's kind of an unglamorous job, but what do i know? I've never been  a running backs coach nor a running back except once in practice when I ran right over the "alleged" toughest dude on the defense in Jr High.. Hint: He was a wimp.. I kicked his ass more than once way back then, but then again i was 2 years older and about a foot taller..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote