Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Reid is still talking trash
(12-06-2022, 01:09 PM)kalibengal Wrote: youd think his daddy Andy Reid would put a muzzle on his ass

Andy was not happy the 1st time he opened his mouth...
Chiefs fans roasted him after the game.

Reply/Quote
Quote:The only thing you locked up was your hip when Chase dusted you on that 41 yd play

Brutal....just brutal Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:09 PM)kalibengal Wrote: youd think his daddy Andy Reid would put a muzzle on his ass

He's too busy drawing penises on Reids face when he falls asleep on the plane.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Better clip here. You really see his head snap back on the slow-mo. LOL

How does Reid continue to run his mouth knowing this video is going to be thrown right in his face lol. 

Are people sure going to Stanford makes him a smart man ?  I'm not so sure. 

Plus his team lost the freakin game, it's time to shut his boisterous pie hole. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Better clip here. You really see his head snap back on the slow-mo. LOL

Plus he does down on the initial stiff arm, when Perine went to push him down his candy a$$ was already down and Perine was pushing air lol.

At least the Tennessee guy it took the push down to dribble him like a basketball. . 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 12:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Think this one is my favorite. LOL

Well said, Joe. Well said.

Nice. Owned him lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
somebody here called this dude smart because he went to stanford

just a reminder
Reply/Quote

Saw Perine had another bad ass stiff arm in this game, didn't know it was Reid until now LMAO! Smack
Reply/Quote
Chiefs Thornhill and Saunders fighting with their OWN fans on Twitter.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 09:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Chiefs Thornhill and Saunders fighting with their OWN fans on Twitter.  Mellow

[Image: the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 07:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Saw Perine had another bad ass stiff arm in this game, didn't know it was Reid until now LMAO! Smack

Perine punished him on a hit on the sideline as well. Think Perine was looking for him out there.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 10:09 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Perine punished him on a hit on the sideline as well. Think Perine was looking for him out there.

yep, saw that too. then Perine gave him a forearm shove afterwards
Reply/Quote
from that answer I get the feeling that someone got a talking to

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 10:09 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Perine punished him on a hit on the sideline as well. Think Perine was looking for him out there.

Going to watch the game again tonight and look for that Bong. Rock On

(12-06-2022, 10:15 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: yep, saw that too. then Perine gave him a forearm shove afterwards

That is why you don't talk shit about anyone on this team.

(12-08-2022, 05:08 PM)pally Wrote: from that answer I get the feeling that someone got a talking to

Smirk
Reply/Quote
I think this could go way beyond opening his mouth this past week.

Isn't he the younger brother of Eric Reid? The safety we were seriously looking to sign, we flew him in, everything was a go until Mike Brown asked him if he was going to still keep kneeling during the national anthem?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 08:56 PM)Yogo Wrote: I think this could go way beyond opening his mouth this past week.

Isn't he the younger brother of Eric Reid?  The safety we were seriously looking to sign, we flew him in, everything was a go until Mike Brown asked him if he was going to still keep kneeling during the national anthem?

yes

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote