Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K. Kareem Waived
I thought he was getting back last year but I guess the injuries led to the decision for the team. Let him go. Also, I think they may be making room for somebody else

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1579892083057258496?t=k8LL1e-76H1eZOltlo5myg&s=19
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Never forget his strip sack against the Broncos that propelled us to the super bowl. Rest well, sweet prince.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
They activated dude just to cut him; that's like getting fired on your day off. he shoulda went Trae Waynes on 'em
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 03:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Never forget his strip sack against the Broncos that propelled us to the super bowl. Rest well, sweet prince.

You just made me remember that the Bengals nearly lost to Drew Lock. I had apparently removed that from my memory. Way to make me sad. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Even if they're making room to activate somebody else, I would think there would be other players they would waive before Kareem
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 04:14 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Even if they're making room to activate somebody else, I would think there would be other players they would waive before Kareem

Trayveon Williams lives to see another day on the 53 only to be inactive on gameday

I would think Kareem is a possible PS addition if he clears waivers.  I have a feeling though that he will be claimed.

I wonder if they are making room to activate Isaiah Prince.  With Jonah's knee injury they need more depth at tackle

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 03:29 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I thought he was getting back last year but I guess the injuries led to the decision for the team. Let him go. Also, I think they may be making room for somebody else

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1579892083057258496?t=k8LL1e-76H1eZOltlo5myg&s=19

was gonna ask if this would be an injury settlement
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 04:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: was gonna ask if this would be an injury settlement

It wasn't announced as an injury settlement and not listed that way on the transaction report.  Usually, that would happen as a direct waiver from IR.

They had the option yesterday to let him revert to IR.  This tells me they didn't want to stay invested in him.  I still think he is a PS candidate bt his injury history is problematic

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 04:36 PM)pally Wrote: Trayveon Williams lives to see another day on the 53 only to be inactive on gameday

I would think Kareem is a possible PS addition if he clears waivers.  I have a feeling though that he will be claimed.

I wonder if they are making room to activate Isaiah Prince.  With Jonah's knee injury they need more depth at tackle
The lack of depth at the oline is freaking scary
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 04:45 PM)pally Wrote: It wasn't announced as an injury settlement and not listed that way on the transaction report.  Usually, that would happen as a direct waiver from IR.

They had the option yesterday to let him revert to IR.  This tells me they didn't want to stay invested in him.  I still think he is a PS candidate bt his injury history is problematic

His lack of pass rush ability as an edge made it hard to justify keeping him, even for depth.
1.0 sack and 7 total pressures across 369 defensive snaps in 2020-2021 ain't gonna cut it.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 05:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: His lack of pass rush ability as an edge made it hard to justify keeping him, even for depth.
1.0 sack and 7 total pressures across 369 defensive snaps in 2020-2021 ain't gonna cut it.

Yep, this and his lack of containing that edge vs the run.  I wasnt surprised.

Reply/Quote
Guessing a LT or maybe they want to throw the base a bone and add Spain

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Kareem has cleared waivers and is heading to the practice squad according to Ian Rapoport

Reply/Quote
and its official. Still no signing or activation to the 53.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 05:17 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The lack of depth at the oline is freaking scary

I agree, but this is a league-wide problem, not just a Bengals problem.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 12:28 PM)Earendil Wrote: I agree, but this is a league-wide problem, not just a Bengals problem.

Nobody can block these monsters in the NFL right now.

Myles, Micah etc. just like there isn’t one DB that can shut down an elite WR for full games
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 02:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Nobody can block these monsters in the NFL right now.

Myles, Micah etc. just like there isn’t one DB that can shut down an elite WR for full games

You want extra sauce with that???? Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 02:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Nobody can block these monsters in the NFL right now.

Sidebar:  Micah Parsons doesn't look like the biggest guy....6'3", 245 lbs.  I saw him rushing on the edge of a game (might have been last week) and he was off balance, but pushed a 320lb OT with one arm out of his way like the guy was a 50 lb kid.  That guy's strength is absolutely absurd.  It is borderline unbelievable.

Reply/Quote
Glad Kareem made it to the PS. I still like the guy but the injuries keep him from growing into a good End for us.

Thought he had great hands at Notre Dame, this is a great skillset for an End to have.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Sidebar:  Micah Parsons doesn't look like the biggest guy....6'3", 245 lbs.  I saw him rushing on the edge of a game (might have been last week) and he was off balance, but pushed a 320lb OT with one arm out of his way like the guy was a 50 lb kid.  That guy's strength is absolutely absurd.  It is borderline unbelievable.

And combine that with Micah Parson's speed, which is WR/CB fast.
Reply/Quote