Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K. Kareem Waived
(10-14-2022, 10:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Sidebar:  Micah Parsons doesn't look like the biggest guy....6'3", 245 lbs.  I saw him rushing on the edge of a game (might have been last week) and he was off balance, but pushed a 320lb OT with one arm out of his way like the guy was a 50 lb kid.  That guy's strength is absolutely absurd.  It is borderline unbelievable.

(10-14-2022, 02:20 PM)Nepa Wrote: And combine that with Micah Parson's speed, which is WR/CB fast.

He is crazy special, don't think I have ever seen a hybrid player this good. At least not in my time.

I never got to watch much of Lawrence Taylor, but that is who I hear some of the older guy's comparing Parsons to.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 02:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He is crazy special, don't think I have ever seen a hybrid player this good. At least not in my time.

I never got to watch much of Lawrence Taylor, but that is who I hear some of the older guy's comparing Parsons to.

Parsons is good. He's not close to Lawrence Taylor good. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 02:20 PM)Nepa Wrote: And combine that with Micah Parson's speed, which is WR/CB fast.

Yeah.  I don't need to chase down opposing QBs at 53 years of age, but I will have some of what he's taking...
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 02:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He is crazy special, don't think I have ever seen a hybrid player this good. At least not in my time.

His win rate is ridiculous.  He was something like 40% higher than the next closest guy.  I have never seen displays of strength on the field that guy has shown by men at any size.  Like I said, it is borderline unbelievable.  Is he an alien?  
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 12:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Parsons is good. He's not close to Lawrence Taylor good. 

LT must of been the best Defensive player ever then. At least best hybrid Defensive player.

Like I said, before my time, I got to see some of Reggie White and Bruce Smith back in those days who were 2 of 
my favorite Defensive players. Along with our guys of course. But I sure wasn't into the NFL near as much or had 
near as much knowledge as I was just a young punk.

(10-15-2022, 11:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: His win rate is ridiculous.  He was something like 40% higher than the next closest guy.  I have never seen displays of strength on the field that guy has shown by men at any size.  Like I said, it is borderline unbelievable.  Is he an alien?  

Or God just gave him special gifts like Lebron James or somethin'.

But Parsons is smart too, unlike Lebron IMO.
Reply/Quote