Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Chiefs fans will be rooting for us on Monday Night.
(12-28-2022, 11:40 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not that I wish ill to the ill, but if the Ravens and the Steelers planes both had fiery crashes at the same time...into each other at 90,000 feet with the entire Browns team directly under the crash standing around drunk and pissing in beer bottles.. Should I go on?  Mellow

90,000 feet?......I'm pretty sure they retired the space shuttle fleet and the SR-71. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 10:24 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: 1-seed hopes took a hit today. I think we were all looking at the KC @ LV game as the best chance for a Chiefs slip up. Well the Raiders benched Derek Carr, and it’s pretty hard to see Jarrett Stidham winning that game.

Yep KC has 2 softballs to end the regulator season.  Looks like we'll just have to beat them in KC again!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 12:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they do have 2 divisional games left... And those can go either way.

Yeah, Denver is looking so good after fights on the sidelines and their coach being fired.  Raiders just benched Carr for the remainder of the season.  Things look really tough for the Chiefs.  
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 10:41 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Yep KC has 2 softballs to end the regulator season.  Looks like we'll just have to beat them in KC again!

Prior to recent events, I thought Las Vegas had the best shot at upsetting the Chiefs. But, with Carr's benching and Denver firing their HC, i can't help but wonder if maybe the Broncos might not have the better shot. Either way, it's unlikely the Chiefs lose either game, but then again, they had to go to OT to beat the Texans, so you never know ... you never know ... you never know ... you never know ...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 10:41 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Yep KC has 2 softballs to end the regulator season.  Looks like we'll just have to beat them in KC again!

Nah, the Chargers will beat them in the Divisional Round. 
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart will be rooting for us too. I hear he'll be starting as the Bills LG.. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
How does Hart still have a job.

He must be giving team owners and coaches hummers in the offseason. Is he productive?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 11:36 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Prior to recent events, I thought Las Vegas had the best shot at upsetting the Chiefs. But, with Carr's benching and Denver firing their HC, i can't help but wonder if maybe the Broncos might not have the better shot. Either way, it's unlikely the Chiefs lose either game, but then again, they had to go to OT to beat the Texans, so you never know ... you never know ... you never know ... you never know ...

You don't, any given Sunday.

But I'd say you're right with the way things have played out. I doubt the Chiefs lose. I've thought all year - OK this is the week Wilson will start getting it back together. But it hasn't happened yet so I doubt it's going to happen now. We'll see
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 11:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, Denver is looking so good after fights on the sidelines and their coach being fired.  Raiders just benched Carr for the remainder of the season.  Things look really tough for the Chiefs.  

Oh i agree it doesnt look favorable for a chiefs loss.  Just saying not out of the realm of possibility.   And Broncos have a very good defense.  Maybe the Coach was the Problem  doubtful seeing how russ is playing but who knows.  the defense and the DC will definitely look to rebound though.

Raiders in a tough spot cause i don't think that can afford to fire another coach lol.   But that new QB might be just what they needed...  

The texans did just take the Chiefs to OT not long ago
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 11:58 AM)grampahol Wrote: Bobby Hart will be rooting for us too. I hear he'll be starting as the Bills LG.. ThumbsUp

Cause there arent enough players better than him to knock him out of the league
Reply/Quote
Screw the Chumps and their fans, they can take their support and stick it up their collective a**es! Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If the Chiefs lose this weekend they may want Buffalo to win because if the Bengals win the Chiefs would then be the #3 seed behind Cincinnati at #1 and Buffalo at #2. If the Chiefs lose and Buffalo wins the Chiefs would be the #2.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 11:45 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Nah, the Chargers will beat them in the Divisional Round. 

That's, by far, our best shot of avoiding Arrowhead. 
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 01:25 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: If the Chiefs lose this weekend they may want Buffalo to win because if the Bengals win the Chiefs would then be the #3 seed behind Cincinnati at #1 and Buffalo at #2.  If the Chiefs lose and Buffalo wins the Chiefs would be the #2.

Yeah, but the Chiefs losing is not something that most Chiefs fans are even considering. To them it's a foregone conclusion. Which just wants me to see them lose even MORE. Maybe Denver AND Las Vegas both beat the Chiefs. Wouldn't that be something?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 12:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Oh i agree it doesnt look favorable for a chiefs loss.  Just saying not out of the realm of possibility.   And Broncos have a very good defense.  Maybe the Coach was the Problem  doubtful seeing how russ is playing but who knows.  the defense and the DC will definitely look to rebound though.

Raiders in a tough spot cause i don't think that can afford to fire another coach lol.   But that new QB might be just what they needed...  

The texans did just take the Chiefs to OT not long ago

Yeah, and Denver was coming back on them before Russ was knocked out of the game.  I really doubt Stidham will be better than Carr.  That is a classic case of the coach blaming the QB.  If you saw what Devonte Adams said after hearing Carr was benched, I doubt that is a team that will rally behind that decision.  

I don't mean to sound like a massive skeptic, as that is not really my thing, but I can't think of two weaker teams that have virtually no shot of beating KC.  The ONE thing I will say about that pathetic KC schedule is they are far from battle tested.  Their only tough opponent was Cincy and they probably should have lost that game by 10.  
Reply/Quote
Walks in:

Screw the Chiefs and their brittney mahomes instagram following poop eating fans. 

Walks out.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 04:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yeah, but the Chiefs losing is not something that most Chiefs fans are even considering. To them it's a foregone conclusion. Which just wants me to see them lose even MORE. Maybe Denver AND Las Vegas both beat the Chiefs. Wouldn't that be something?

Chiefs losing both to Denver and LV would be amazing, lol. Dare to Dream!

Doubtful I know. However, with our game on Monday night, if the Chiefs do happen to lose to the donks on Sunday, their fans will definitely be switching who they will be rooting for on Monday. They will want the Bills to win in that scenario so KC doesn't fall to the #3 seed (as was stated above). 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 12:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No. That's not a dream scenario. Pittsburgh should always lose, and then the Bengals can just beat Baltimore for the division and the #1 seed.

Baltimore doesnt really scare me so Im rooting for them to beat the steelers sunday
Reply/Quote
I would never root against my team except for the most extreme of circumstances. But letting Chiefs fans down is tempting.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 11:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, Denver is looking so good after fights on the sidelines and their coach being fired.  Raiders just benched Carr for the remainder of the season.  Things look really tough for the Chiefs.  

The good thing is the Chiefs are playing punk teams while we are playing some of the best at the time of the year where you need to be 
your best. We are being tested big time. Look out if we get to play them again, might not be so close next time. Screw the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote