1.50%
2 1.50%
Total 133 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Game Ball
For the second week, Andy!

I've always said that in order for this team to get to the next level, he would have to be able to put the team on his back and carry it. Not so much carrying the team this week, but very sharp, nonetheless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For the second week, Andy!

I've always said that in order for this team to get to the next level, he would have to be able to put the team on his back and carry it.  Not so much carrying the team this week, but very sharp, nonetheless.

Andy certainly carried the team today. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Carson - oops

No seriously though, Andy was dandy and clearly receives my vote and is certainly the MVP of the season so far.

Dalton for President if he keeps this up.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
P.S. This is and always will be the official game ball thread to me.

No offense to any others, just old habits are hard to break and it is now tradition in my book.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:18 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Andy certainly carried the team today. 

You sure?  Looked to me like everyone pretty much contributed in a positive manner.  Andy did not make any mistakes, and executed masterfully.  I wouldn't say he "carried" the team, like he did a week ago.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Has to be a trick question. This was the quintessential team effort---each contribution was a story unto itself. Peko. MJ. Geno. Gilberry. Lamur. Sanu. Eifert. Burkhead. Huber.

Then there's Andy. Gee whiz, he pitched a byoot. That rifle shot to Tate? Are you kidding with that?

Thunder and Lightning, too.

AJ. He ripped 'em right off the bat..put 'em back on their heels.

The O-line played sloppy. {shrug} Meh. Still dominance.
Reply/Quote
I don't think theres much of a contest in this one. Dalton played one hell of a game today.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ask the guy(s) who started the other thread(s). Bfine's been doing it all season so far so it's only right he continues to do it.

If I'm not mistaken Bfine has been doing the game ball threads for a couple seasons or more including the old place. I always just wait for him to post it, it's become his thing.
Reply/Quote
....think I'll do me a game ball poll next week....one just ain't cuttin it anymore.    Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: ....think I'll do me a game ball poll next week....one just ain't cuttin ut anymore.    Ninja

I'm fittin to put one up right now
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ask the guy(s) who started the other thread(s). Bfine's been doing it all season so far so it's only right he continues to do it.

Agreed, 

I believe Bfine has been making the "Game Ball" thread since at least three years, but I have brain damage so it could have only been since last week.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:01 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Agreed, 

I believe Bfine has been making the "Game Ball" thread since at least three years, but I have brain damage so it could have only been since last week.

Bfine's thread -- every week.   Wink
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You sure?  Looked to me like everyone pretty much contributed in a positive manner.  Andy did not make any mistakes, and executed masterfully.  I wouldn't say he "carried" the team, like he did a week ago.

I don't know why any one would think differently about it. Andy's playing on an extremely high plain right now where QB's routinely are credited with 'carrying their team'. Why's it different for the Red Rocket Rifle

That's not to discredit the others contributions, but let's be fair about it. Just because Andy is Andy doesn't mean he shouldn't get credit for doing the exact same thing other QB's do and are given credit for. Had Peyton Manning played exactly the same way today, he woulda been credited for carrying his team in some description or another. Andy picked the ball off the turf and threw a dime to AJ down the side line. Andy scrambled and lead Tate on a catchable pass. Andy made the reads to tuck and run for first downs and jukes ( again ) which leaves defenders clutching their ankles. Give the guy some credit man. 
Reply/Quote
Dalton... Dude is playing ice freaking cold quarterback right now..
Reply/Quote
Voted for Dalton for the first time this year.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You guys gotta give me a second. You have to post the thread and then go back and make the poll.

Yeah. Calm the hell down already. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Thank THE LAWD that bfine started the thread so i can vote and its official ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Dalton, again. If dude keeps this up, this team won't be just "good" -- they'll be downright frightening.
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
I am going with Dalton. No reason not to. He did everything pretty much perfect today.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Offensive line for keeping AD's uniform nice and clean and ready for Seattle. They shut down KCs "fearsome front" and that 40 something games with a sack is just a footnote.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote