Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KG - Mock Draft 1
1. OT Penei Sewell - Parson was taken at #4 in my mock and Chase was #3, so Penei fell right to us. We are looking at a line of Jonah - FA? - Hopkins/Price - Sewell - Reiff.

2. LB Zaven Collins - Really felt like this was the best value here, especially considering the weakness of the LB group.

3. EDGE Hamilcar Rashed Jr. - A pass rusher to provide a boost to our rotation.

4. G Aaron Banks - Big mauling G. A developmental guy more than likely, so it is important to have a FA who can man the other G spot.

5. EDGE Rashad Weaver - Another pass rusher.

6. CB Thomas Graham Jr. - Developmental corner.

7. WR Warren Jackson - Absolutely massive WR. Intriguing upside. 6'6 and 225. Out of Colorado State, which has put some productive receivers into the NFL recently.

7. WR Jaelon Darden - Gadget guy with elite speed.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 09:52 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: 1. OT Penei Sewell - Parson was taken at #4 in my mock and Chase was #3, so Penei fell right to us. We are looking at a line of Jonah - FA? - Hopkins/Price - Sewell - Reiff.

2. LB Zaven Collins - Really felt like this was the best value here, especially considering the weakness of the LB group.

3. EDGE Hamilcar Rashed Jr. - A pass rusher to provide a boost to our rotation.

4. G Aaron Banks - Big mauling G. A developmental guy more than likely, so it is important to have a FA who can man the other G spot.

5. EDGE Rashad Weaver - Another pass rusher.

6. CB Thomas Graham Jr. - Developmental corner.

7. WR Warren Jackson - Absolutely massive WR. Intriguing upside. 6'6 and 225. Out of Colorado State, which has put some productive receivers into the NFL recently.

7. WR Jaelon Darden - Gadget guy with elite speed.

Have to pass on this.  4 of the first 6 picks on defense after a defense heavy FA is brutal.  No WR3 is a killer.  I mean, you take 2, but they are back end depth guys.  Stack LB in 2 after taking 3 last year is a head scratcher.  LB is a draft and develop position where guys are rarely good as rookies.  Can't develop guys if we're going to draft over them if they aren't studs as rookies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No way they are waiting that long for a receiver
Reply/Quote