Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president.html?intcmp=trending

Quote:Hillary Clinton is working hard to consolidate support during a tougher-than-expected Democratic primary, but there’s one backer she may wish to back away from: a Ku Klux Klan grand dragon.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Will Quigg, the grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter, said during an interview with The Telegraph.

Republican frontrunner Donald Trump was recently criticized for a perceived reticence to disavow the endorsement of former KKK leader David Duke. Trump has since clearly disavowed Duke’s vote of confidence. Clinton has yet to be asked about Quigg’s endorsement.

Quigg bases his support on his belief that Clinton is pushing false promises on the campaign trail. Once she gets elected, he contends, her agenda will completely shift.

“Border policies are going to be put in place,” Quigg said. “Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.”

But Clinton wasn’t always Quigg’s choice.

He supported Trump as recently as September
tweeting that Trump was “the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK!”

Now, Quigg cites a litany of reasons why his support for Trump has waned.

“We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee,” Quigg said. “He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along the border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?”

And how does Quigg know about Clinton’s supposed secret KKK-friendly agenda?

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion – if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Makes sense. The Clinton's have done more to hurt black people from a policy standpoint than any other modern day politician.
(03-15-2016, 08:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Makes sense.   The Clinton's have done more to hurt black people from a policy standpoint than any other modern day politician.

The evidence, is in the mashed potatoes...

[Image: fjvlfjav7iuhu01k6jrb.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
My opinion on this is that this guy is only endorsing Clinton to shift some of the finger pointing away from Trump.

Then again, maybe that's what Duke did to Trump which was to get fingers pointed at him.

It doesn't matter though, this country is screwed, lol.
(03-15-2016, 08:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The evidence, is in the mashed potatoes...

[Image: fjvlfjav7iuhu01k6jrb.jpg]

(03-15-2016, 08:51 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: My opinion on this is that this guy is only endorsing Clinton to shift some of the finger pointing away from Trump.

Then again, maybe that's what Duke did to Trump which was to get fingers pointed at him.

Policy wise the klan is in line with the clinton's. Same with trump really.
(03-15-2016, 08:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Policy wise the klan is in line with the clinton's.   Same with trump really.

Ted Cruz, Adolph Hitler, Ronald Reagan, Gary Johnson, Marco Rubio, and Hillary Clinton all have the exact same position on every policy.

This is fun.  Who else wants to play?
(03-15-2016, 09:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ted Cruz, Adolph Hitler, Ronald Reagan, Gary Johnson, Marco Rubio, and Hillary Clinton all have the exact same position on every policy.

This is fun.  Who else wants to play?

The klan wants to hurt and keep down black people. The clinton's have done more of that policy wise than any of those you listed above. Even hitler.
(03-15-2016, 08:51 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: My opinion on this is that this guy is only endorsing Clinton to shift some of the finger pointing away from Trump.

Yea, I can't believe a guy who praises Trump's racism and then says "I think Hillary is 100% dishonest in her positions, so I am backing her".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-15-2016, 09:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The klan wants to hurt and keep down black people.    The clinton's have done more of that policy wise than any of those you listed above.*    Even hitler.

* Citation needed.

Or is this an "opinion" that you call a "fact"?
(03-15-2016, 09:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: * Citation needed.

Or is this an "opinion" that you call a "fact"?

Lol look at their policies. Criminal Justice alone is enough. Remember when the clinton's were tough on crime? I don't have the patience to give you a history lesson. Anyone with a brain knows how bad the Clintons were for blacks.
I forgot you are a sheep to the masses so I will educate you.  

Quote:All of that, though, was before Michelle Alexander, a law professor at Ohio State University, wrote “The New Jim Crow” — which may be the most widely discussed book in the Black Lives Matter movement and in circles of anyone who cares about human rights and mass incarceration.

In it, in painstaking detail, Alexander shows how President Bill Clinton, with the expressed support of Hillary Clinton, who publicly called young black children "super-predators," ushered in a new era of mass incarceration in communities of color. While it had roots in the 1970s and 1980s, Bill Clinton doubled down in the most destructive ways imaginable
"If anyone doubts that the mainstream media fails to tell the truth about our political system (and its true winners and losers), the spectacle of large majorities of black folks supporting Hillary Clinton in the primary races ought to be proof enough. I can't believe Hillary would be coasting into the primaries with her current margin of black support if most people knew how much damage the Clintons have done — the millions of families that were destroyed the last time they were in the White House thanks to their boastful embrace of the mass incarceration machine and their total capitulation to the right-wing narrative on race, crime, welfare and taxes. There's so much more to say on this topic and it's a shame that more people aren't saying it. I think it's time we have that conversation."

^^^ that is from a column. I will hold off telling you who wrote it until you have digested.

This is another article http://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/
(03-15-2016, 09:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol look at their policies.   Criminal Justice alone is enough.  Remember when the clinton's were tough on crime?     I don't have the patience to give you a history lesson.    Anyone with a brain knows how bad the Clintons were for blacks.

(03-15-2016, 09:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I forgot you are a sheep to the masses so I will educate you.  

^^^ that is from a column.  I will hold off telling you who wrote it until you have digested.  

This is another article http://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/

So your opinion and two opinion pieces.

(And it is easy to find out who wrote the first one...that's how I know it was an opinion piece.)   Rock On
(03-15-2016, 10:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: So your opinion and two opinion pieces.

(And it is easy to find out who wrote the first one...that's how I know it was an opinion piece.)   Rock On

Ah put your head in the sand. Where is the Vlad photo?
(03-15-2016, 10:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah put your head in the sand.    Where is the Vlad photo?

Well, again, if you have sort of study or citation I'd look at it.

All you have are opinions.  And you more than welcome to have them and to share them with others.  Just don't pass them off as facts.
(03-15-2016, 10:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, again, if you have sort of study or citation I'd look at it.

All you have are opinions.  And you more than welcome to have them and to share them with others.  Just don't pass them off as facts.

lol. So none of the Clinton policies they championed hurt black people? Not sure there beds to be a study to prove there are more blacks in prison due to Clinton policies. 3 strikes didn't mass incarcerate blacks?

Seriously you are clueless if you actually think the Clinton's didn't have a devastating effect on blacks. Look how many broken families we have in the Black community do to incarceration. Constant cycle always keeping them down generation after generation.
Dragons gotta stick together.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-15-2016, 10:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: lol.    So none of the Clinton policies they championed hurt black people?   Not sure there beds to be a study to prove there are more blacks in prison due to Clinton policies.     3 strikes didn't mass incarcerate blacks?  

Seriously you are clueless if you actually think the Clinton's didn't have a devastating effect on blacks.  Look how many broken families we have in the Black community do to incarceration.    Constant cycle always keeping them down generation after generation.

To the bold:  Maybe?

Is that the same as the opinion that:

(03-15-2016, 08:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Policy wise the klan is in line with the clinton's.   Same with trump really.

Or

(03-15-2016, 09:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The klan wants to hurt and keep down black people.    The clinton's have done more of that policy wise than any of those you listed above.    Even hitler.

Bill Clinton worked with a republican congress for most of time as POTUS.  Do they share any blame?

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State...how much domestic policy did she enact that hurt the blacks?

You used opinion and hyperbole.  if you want to continue to believe it I won't try to change your mind but it is not a "fact".

Well, unless you (like the gentleman in the OP) "know" something no one else does.
(03-15-2016, 11:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: To the bold:  Maybe?

Is that the same as the opinion that:

Or

Bill Clinton worked with a republican congress for most of time as POTUS.  Do they share any blame?

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State...how much domestic policy did she enact that hurt the blacks?

You used opinion and hyperbole.  if you want to continue to believe it I won't try to change your mind but it is not a "fact".

Well, unless you (like the gentleman in the OP) "know" something no one else does.

Doesn't Hillary Clinton champion her experience and role in policy during her husbands administration? She can't take the credit and distance herself from the policies.

(03-15-2016, 11:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Doesn't Hillary Clinton champion her experience and role in policy during her husbands administration?   She can't take the credit and distance herself from the policies.

You're very good at ignoring anything that goes against your opinions.