Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kadarius Toney
Watched more tape of this guy and this is who I like to target if there with our 2nd round pick... nice speed, quick, strong and very dynamic type of player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 07:31 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Watched more tape of this guy and this is who I like to target if there with our 2nd round pick...  nice speed, quick, strong and very dynamic type of player.

Like him a lot as a player, but he is projected best as a slot WR. If you ask around these parts, we don't have an outside WR (Boyd can't do it they say...) so we need more of a boundary type player.

Terrace Marshall Jr, Dyami Brown types.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Good chance he's gone before our 2nd pick.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 08:55 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Like him a lot as a player, but he is projected best as a slot WR. If you ask around these parts, we don't have an outside WR (Boyd can't do it they say...) so we need more of a boundary type player.

Yea I’m pretty sick of hearing about how every WR not named Chase is a slot and can not help us.

I remember last year when Justin Jefferson was a slot...
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 10:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea I’m pretty sick of hearing about how every WR not named Chase is a slot and can not help us.

I remember last year when Justin Jefferson was a slot...

I'm with you... just going off what has been said over and over on the board......

Personally, I think Toney would be fine addition, as would Bateman or Moore from Ole Miss or Brown, or Marshall Jr.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 08:55 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Like him a lot as a player, but he is projected best as a slot WR. If you ask around these parts, we don't have an outside WR (Boyd can't do it they say...) so we need more of a boundary type player.

Tee Higgins show last year he can play outside, big body, was very good at 50/50 ball .  Toney brings nice a combo.. reminds me the Cole Beasley style but with a bigger body and faster... 
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 09:51 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Good chance he's gone before our 2nd pick.

I have seen a variety of mocks.. the range in late 1st to early/mid 2nd. I think will just depend on how the dominoes fall with positions being taken...with most of the early teams picking QBs.. there is a good chance at least 2 of those teams will probably look at WR for their new QB like we did last year but i think they will also look at Oline to protect their new QB.  
Reply/Quote