GENO ATKINS
34.57%
28 34.57%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Board All-Time Bengal Team (DT)
Give it to Krumrie for his long Bengals career and the significance of his time here (super bowl season 1988)

Give the other to Geno Atkins due to his league wide renown and his ability to make his entire defense better simply by existing. We have very rarely had a player considered, at one point in his career, to be the best (or occasionally second best) defensive player in the NFL. And undisputed best pure DT in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Went with Krumrie and Atkins. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 06:43 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Well, I mean, Geno just has to get 3 sacks this season to surpass him. But Krumrie was a tackling machine.

dont think we should have current players on the All time list.... as we dont know what their career will be
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 02:37 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: Seriously, if we're going to keep selecting this all-time team, can we get someone to start the threads who actually knows the players' names? Or someone who can spell them correctly. It's starting to get ridiculous.

Why don't you just go away troll boy?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 09:12 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Maybe. But Atkins is gonna win because most of the voters are young.

I wonder if Atkins will ever "be back" without Zimmer coaching the D.

What does Zimmer have to do with the knee injury Atkins suffered?
Reply/Quote
Had to go with Reid and Krumrie.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 02:37 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: Seriously, if we're going to keep selecting this all-time team, can we get someone to start the threads who actually knows the players' names? Or someone who can spell them correctly. It's starting to get ridiculous.

Exactly who's name did he spell wrong?   :snark:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 06:32 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Exactly who's name did he spell wrong?   :snark:

Wilkinson.

It means more to Pong than most
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 07:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wilkinson.

It means more to Pong than most

Pfffftttttt......at least you're taking the time and putting in the effort to do it.  I enjoy voting and seeing others' votes and input on the matter.  Thanks.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:06 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pfffftttttt......at least you're taking the time and putting in the effort to do it.  I enjoy voting and seeing others' votes and input on the matter.  Thanks.....

I agree with this yahoo!   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote