Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaepernick is horrible
Game just started the 2nd half, he's currently 5/10. 4 of the 5 incompletions were intercepted.

I'm sure Arizona's D is good though, but I remember the days people were wishing we drafted C. Kaepernick instead of Dalton, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He's turrible....was just having this same conversation with a friend of mine.

.....but Jaworski says he great....and better than Andy....as does a certain JN poster. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Somewhere Trent Dilfer is weeping.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Game just started the 2nd half, he's currently 5/10. 4 of the 5 incompletions were intercepted.

I'm sure Arizona's D is good though, but I remember the days people were wishing we drafted C. Kaepernick instead of Dalton, lol.

Last i saw, he had 2 pick 6's. Has he added to that total?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
On the old boards, there was a guy who kept saying Kaep was a flash in the pan.

Who was that?

Oh yeah -it was me.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I watched the game; Krapernick was truly crap. 2 offensive series into the game and he tossed 14 points to the Cardinals and ended the game in about 3 minutes.
Reply/Quote
It's sad that Mike Brown wanted us to draft that turd.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:09 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: It's sad that Mike Brown wanted us to draft that turd.

Hey, Mike's been a GM for like 25 years...I trust him! Ninja
Reply/Quote
He was the MVP.........for the Cardinals.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Game just started the 2nd half, he's currently 5/10. 4 of the 5 incompletions were intercepted.

That means 9/10 passes were caught. That's pretty good, right?

Kaepernick has always been pretty overrated.  Who is their backup?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:56 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That means 9/10 passes were caught. That's pretty good, right?

Kaepernick has always been pretty overrated.  Who is their backup?

I think it's Blaine Gabbert.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think it's Blaine Gabbert.

Yup.....and he played better than CK in preseason. CK is a straight up TURD. He's turrible.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:09 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: It's sad that Mike Brown wanted us to draft that turd.

Don't slam MB.  Up until this year half of the fans on this forum would have traded Kaep for Dalton.  Some probably still would too.
Reply/Quote
And they were wrong then too.

This is really the first year Kaep has had to really be "the man" in SF. Before he had a great TE, running game, veteran WRs and a great defense which meant he tended not to have lots of pass attempts. And indeed Harbaugh was already last year before he left minimizing Kaepernick's role in the offense.

Really his "rep" was made off a small number of games where he got to play spectacularly bad defenses (Green Bay in particular).

I imagine SF is glad now the signed him to a team friendly contract where he can be cut without huge cap implications.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 02:41 AM)Stewy Wrote: Don't slam MB.  Up until this year half of the fans on this forum would have traded Kaep for Dalton.  Some probably still would too.

Yeah, but unlike Mike Brown IF I would have drafted or traded Dalton for Krapernick and it was an obvious disaster I would have said "Oh crap, maybe I should hire a GM."  Then again, that's just talk. 
Reply/Quote

where are all those people that want keapernick over dalton?

Both set career records yesterday

Dalton with his most passing yards in a game.

And Kaep with 2 pick 6's in the first quarter.
Reply/Quote

i dont remember him ever wanting Kaep... he wanted mallet at one point though
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:36 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i dont remember him ever wanting Kaep... he wanted mallet at one point though

He wanted to draft Mallete....he was also interested in CK.  I don't remember the details, but it was brought to light on the mothership during the Dalton contract talks.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 02:16 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: He wanted to draft Mallete....he was also interested in CK.  I don't remember the details, but it was brought to light on the mothership during the Dalton contract talks.

CK isnt too bad he threw as many TDs for the cardinals as palmer did.
Reply/Quote

(09-27-2015, 07:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Last i saw, he had 2 pick 6's. Has he added to that total?

So at the start of the third he was 9-for-10 with 2 TDs? That's pretty solid.

Mellow

Seriously, though, I remember that draft and — at the time — I really wanted Kaepernick over AD. I thought he had more potential. Luckily, I'm not on the Bengals' decision making staff. But, honestly, do the 49ers have anything around him any more? He lost Gore (one of the best RBs statistically in the team's history), Crabtree (who wasn't great, but was reliable), and the team lost a few others to retirement if I remember right.
Reply/Quote