Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaepernick is horrible
(09-27-2015, 06:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Game just started the 2nd half, he's currently 5/10. 4 of the 5 incompletions were intercepted.

I'm sure Arizona's D is good though, but I remember the days people were wishing we drafted C. Kaepernick instead of Dalton, lol.

The guy really has no one on offense to help him. I don't call those quarterbacks horrible, I call them unfortunate.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:10 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: The guy really has no one on offense to help him. I don't call those quarterbacks horrible, I call them unfortunate.

Lol this is hilarious. Kaepernick has plenty of weapons. He has 2 solid receivers and a solid TE with a solid RB. Get out of here with that crap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 08:19 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol this is hilarious. Kaepernick has plenty of weapons. He has 2 solid receivers and a solid TE with a solid RB. Get out of here with that crap.

I see one decent but aging receiver in Boldin, who is 34 years old and in the league for 13 years. Their number 2 receiver on their depth chart only catches half the balls thrown to him and only started 1 of their 3 games. If he was that good, Baltimore wouldn't have let him go and he would be starting every game. Their tight end had a whopping 26 receptions last year. Yeah, I'm jealous of this offense. I want to be a 49ers fan so I can cheer for this solid offense. I know being a Bengals fan you're use to cheering for mediocrity, but other teams are use to seeing what a great offense looks like, and this is not it.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 11:54 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I see one decent but aging receiver in Boldin, who is 34 years old and in the league for 13 years. Their number 2 receiver on their depth chart only catches half the balls thrown to him and only started 1 of their 3 games. If he was that good, Baltimore wouldn't have let him go and he would be starting every game. Their tight end had a whopping 26 receptions last year. Yeah, I'm jealous of this offense. I want to be a 49ers fan so I can cheer for this solid offense. I know being a Bengals fan you're use to cheering for mediocrity, but other teams are use to seeing what a great offense looks like, and this is not it.

lol Boldin and Smith are good receivers. It's not their fault they have a QB that sucks. Vernon Davis was having almost 1k yard seasons before Kaepernick showed up too. That was with Smith as QB LOL! They have the weapons they just don't have the QB. I know your a Steelers fan who can't tell your ass from a hole in the ground, but come on use some common sense.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 03:38 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: lol Boldin and Smith are good receivers. It's not their fault they have a QB that sucks. Vernon Davis was having almost 1k yard seasons before Kaepernick showed up too. That was with Smith as QB LOL! They have the weapons they just don't have the QB. I know your a Steelers fan who can't tell your ass from a hole in the ground, but come on use some common sense.

I'm a Steelers fan, you're a Bengals fan. You like to blame failure of one person on another. I like to blame the people responsible. You know mediocrity, I know greatness. I'm not arguing greatness with someone who thinks they know greatness. Hell at one time you Bengals fans thought Carson was better than Ben. You also said Ocho was better than Hines, you thought the Steelers would suck after Hines Ward left, after Mike Williams left. So who needs to use some common sense? Keep running your mouth here, but I'm not going to respond. I have better things to do then argue why I'm right and you're wrong. It'd take too much time to explain it all.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 03:55 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm a Steelers fan, you're a Bengals fan. You like to blame failure of one person on another. I like to blame the people responsible. You know mediocrity, I know greatness. I'm not arguing greatness with someone who thinks they know greatness. Hell at one time you Bengals fans thought Carson was better than Ben. You also said Ocho was better than Hines, you thought the Steelers would suck after Hines Ward left, after Mike Williams left. So who needs to use some common sense? Keep running your mouth here, but I'm not going to respond. I have better things to do then argue why I'm right and you're wrong. It'd take too much time to explain it all.

you need some tissues while you go 0-5 while ben is out?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:10 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: The guy really has no one on offense to help him. I don't call those quarterbacks horrible, I call them unfortunate.

KEAP is bad.. so bad he set a new record for being bad i mean going back to the beginning of football history bad... or at least as far back as the records go which is 90 years
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 10:01 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: you need some tissues while you go 0-5 while ben is out?

LOL...I bet we don't go 0-5.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:10 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: The guy really has no one on offense to help him. I don't call those quarterbacks horrible, I call them unfortunate.

Ummmm.....they had to simplify the playbook for the quarterback.  This hasn't been done since the days of Jamarcus "Syzurp" Russell.  Yeah, he's bad.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 10:26 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...I bet we don't go 0-5.

because vick is great? ill admit i didnt look at who your next 5 games were against some cupcakes coming up?

Baltimore
@Chargers
Cardinals
@Cheifs
Bengals...

0-5 maybe 1-4
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 10:39 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: because vick is great? ill admit i didnt look at who your next 5 games were against some cupcakes coming up?

Baltimore
@Chargers
Cardinals
@Cheifs
Bengals...

0-5 maybe 1-4

I say we take 3 out of the 5

Baltimore
Chiefs 
Chargers

Possibly a 4th.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 10:45 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I say we take 3 out of the 5

Baltimore
Chiefs 
Chargers

Possibly a 4th.

well if you take down baltimore they might as well go home for the season lol
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 10:26 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...I bet we don't go 0-5.

0-6?  Nah, I kid.  I wager you'll go .500.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 11:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: 0-6?  Nah, I kid.  I wager you'll go .500.

Well the original statement was 0-5 so I guess you are banking on a tie in there?   Smirk

Reply/Quote
Actually NFL Network did a segment on Kapernick today. Conclusion - 49ers need to move on and get a real QB not an athlete who happens to line up at QB.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-nfl/0ap3000000542433/Should-49ers-consider-moving-on-from-Kaepernick
Reply/Quote
Pit will take 2 out of those 5 without Pig Pen under helm. And that would be a positive in my eyes.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 01:59 AM)Joelist Wrote: Actually NFL Network did a segment on Kapernick today. Conclusion - 49ers need to move on and get a real QB not an athlete who happens to line up at QB.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-nfl/0ap3000000542433/Should-49ers-consider-moving-on-from-Kaepernick

they could trade for alex smith...

or jay cutler when hes healthy again
Reply/Quote