Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaine accuses Trump of not being fit for POTUS
...because according to him Trump incites violence.

So what does Hill's VP want to do:

Quote:"You know, I'd like to punch the guy in the face,"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/kaine-blasts-trump-inciting-violence-id-punch-guy-face
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Open mouth, insert foot.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Should have just called him a "clown".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-19-2016, 07:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Should have just called him a "clown".

That may have worked a few months ago, but since Trump has lowered his tone, voters are taking him much more seriously now.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-19-2016, 07:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That may have worked a few months ago, but since Trump has lowered his tone, voters are taking him much more seriously now.

"We had a clown today, an absolute clown, Robert Gates. He’s supposed to be an expert, he’s been there forever. He speaks badly about everything. Never met the guy, never saw him. I saw him on television, didn’t like him. The end result is look where we are. He's a mess. Okay? He's a mess."

"Never met but never liked dopey Robert Gates."

Donald Trump 2 days ago.

Kaine should have stuck with calling Trump a clown rather than say he wants to punch him. That's the lowered tone, mature, presidential temperament that deserves respect. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

"You know, I'd like to punch the guy in the face. He is using language that is an incitement to violence or an encouragement of violence or at least being kind of cavalier and reckless about violence and that has no place in any election, especially an election to be president, commander in chief of this country."

The fact that he walked himself back twice in the same sentence is just as funny.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(09-19-2016, 07:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That may have worked a few months ago, but since Trump has lowered his tone, voters are taking him much more seriously now.

(09-19-2016, 09:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "We had a clown today, an absolute clown, Robert Gates. He’s supposed to be an expert, he’s been there forever. He speaks badly about everything. Never met the guy, never saw him. I saw him on television, didn’t like him. The end result is look where we are. He's a mess. Okay? He's a mess."

"Never met but never liked dopey Robert Gates."

Donald Trump 2 days ago.

Kaine should have stuck with calling Trump a clown rather than say he wants to punch him. That's the lowered tone, mature, presidential temperament that deserves respect. 

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.