Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaleb McGary
(03-14-2023, 07:05 PM)spazz70 Wrote: 10-12K snaps...damn...that's really low.  Not sure Munoz was that good.

1-1.2K

Super duper typo.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 06:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would have to give Collins a settlement of some kind, cannot just cut the man while he is injured...

Im not sure thats right.  Did Tennessee give Taylor Lewan an injury settlement before they cut him?  There have been instances this year of players being cut coming off injuries.  Maybe its that you cant cut a player in the season it happened without an injury settlement.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 08:07 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Im not sure thats right.  Did Tennessee give Taylor Lewan an injury settlement before they cut him?  There have been instances this year of players being cut coming off injuries.  Maybe its that you cant cut a player in the season it happened without an injury settlement.

I think the player has to agree to it for there not to be a settlement while under contract. Also not sure though.
Reply/Quote
We should be good holding on to Collins and Keeping him on pup. His contract is heavily incentivized and he has to be active on game day to get ost of the money. That’s why he kept playing through injury last season. Missing all week of practice and then starting. Marvin would have never let that happen but Zac did some weeks.

His contract shouldn’t stop the Bengals from signing a RT who can start.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
McGary resigned with the Falcons 3y/34.5m

I know alot of Bengals fans were high on McGary but I was kinda standoff ish because this was his only good year and the Falcons ran a ton of RPO/Play-Action.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 08:26 PM)Synric Wrote: McGary resigned with the Falcons 3y/34.5m

I know alot of Bengals fans were high on McGary but I was kinda standoff ish because this was his only good year and the Falcons ran a ton of RPO/Play-Action.

Semi-encouraging deal, though.  He was probably the middle tier, and he got significantly less than McGlinchey and Taylor commanded.  3 years 34 mil is getting closer to the ballpark the Bengals may play in.  
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2023, 08:26 PM)Synric Wrote: McGary resigned with the Falcons 3y/34.5m

Thats not bad at all, 11.5 million per year.  Its much lower than the original projections
Reply/Quote
I am thinking cut Mixon or restructure with a significant pay cut and draft a RB around round 4. If the Mixon cut happens sign a level 3 RB FA, cheap contract.
Reply/Quote