Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kam Chancellor?
I don't know if this is the right forum for this BUT Kam Chancellor is holding out and the Seahawks really dont have the space to give him a big contract. I think he could be had in a trade. Would you guys make an offer if you're the gm? I would. I would offer Sean Williams or Illoka and maybe a 3rd.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't trade Iloka for him. Iloka might not be as good as Kam but he does alot for this team and he is better in deep coverage than Kam.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Tate and a 4th.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 01:58 PM)Rattler Wrote: Tate and a 4th.

Haha!!!  In a heartbeat!!!

I'd love to have Chancellor here, but would not give up Iolka.  I'd give up Williams, but not Iolka.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 12:37 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: I don't know if this is the right forum for this BUT Kam Chancellor is holding out and the Seahawks really dont have the space to give him a big contract. I think he could be had in a trade. Would you guys make an offer if you're the gm? I would. I would offer Sean Williams or Illoka and maybe a 3rd.

with the bengals looking to possibly have AJs deal done during camp how much money do you think we will have?
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 12:50 PM)J24 Wrote: I wouldn't trade Iloka for him. Iloka might not be as good as Kam but he does alot for this team and he is better in deep coverage than Kam.

People really discount the value we have in Iloka.  My guess is because he isn't the flashiest player out there, but he is absolutely solid.  People forget how bad the safety position was before he and Reggie came along (remember Ndukwe and Ohalete??).
Reply/Quote
Illoka is the best cover Safety in the NFL. No reason to trade him for a disgruntled in the box Safety.
Reply/Quote
Iloka is a really good safety, but to act like he's on the level of Chancellor you're crazy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 01:58 PM)Rattler Wrote: Tate and a 4th.

That would rival the CP trade steal we laid on the raiders as best other team boning ever.
Reply/Quote
You'd be replacing the wrong safety
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 06:47 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Iloka is a really good safety, but to act like he's on the level of Chancellor you're crazy

Why Kam is an in the box enforcer. Iloka is a 6'4 220lb center field cover safety which is rare...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 06:47 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Iloka is a really good safety, but to act like he's on the level of Chancellor you're crazy

Having Earl Thomas next to you helps.
Reply/Quote
Why the hell would you trade one safety who you will likely be able to re-sign at the end of the year for some safety who is holding out and who you can't afford to give the money he's asking for?
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 07:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Having Earl Thomas next to you helps.

^^^^ This.  Defenses function as a unit.  Kam Chancellor in Cincinnati wouldn't be the Kam Chancellor we know from Seattle.  I think he holds out til  mid Oct....  Because he wants no part of Jeremy Hill.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Personally I think Illoka is gonna be a star. And I wouldn't trade him for any safety.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 02:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: with the bengals looking to possibly have AJs deal done during camp how much money do you think we will have?

The bengals have about $17+ million in salary cap space currently.

If aj green signs a similar deal to des Bryant, the bengals would free up an additional $3 million in 2015.

So, after signing aj, the bengals would have $20 million in salary cap space yet in 2015.

How much money do you thnk the bengals have?
Reply/Quote
If the dude cries while being paid top 6 safety money on a Super Bowl repeat team why on earth would he not cry for more money here?
Reply/Quote
I was big on Iloka when the Bengals drafted him, and have remained a supporter the whole time, but I'm not so sure that you guys are being realistic.

The only reason that I wouldn't trade him for Chancellor is that Chancellor is disgruntled and he's going to cost a shit ton of money.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 12:37 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: I don't know if this is the right forum for this BUT Kam Chancellor is holding out and the Seahawks really dont have the space to give him a big contract. I think he could be had in a trade. Would you guys make an offer if you're the gm? I would. I would offer Sean Williams or Illoka and maybe a 3rd.

He would just holdout here. The guy has 3 years left on his contract. We'd be doing the same thing as Seattle is doing.

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 12:18 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I was big on Iloka when the Bengals drafted him, and have remained a supporter the whole time, but I'm not so sure that you guys are being realistic.  

The only reason that I wouldn't trade him for Chancellor is that Chancellor is disgruntled and he's going to cost a shit ton of money.

6'4 safety who has a good knack for being around the ball is a nice thing. He will be a top tier safety. No one will know it but us ... As our guys get no love nationally.
Reply/Quote