Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Kamala Harris: Enjoy The Long Weekend
(06-04-2021, 02:26 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Blah blah blah.  How many people died in the inner cities last weekend?  Hundreds, thousands?  In one weekend!!!!  How many kids?

One person died I believe and for some reason not much info on that.  Hmmm.

How many deaths because the woke pols nationwide wanted to ignore those idiot Antifa/BLM pieces of crap with their stupid rioting and looting and taking over parts of a city?

And I do like his policies.  And I like an America first agenda.  We do live in America, FYI.  It's ok to love your Country still and to want your elected officials to put it first.

Sorry bro, if the choice was 1 dead and a few hour scuffle at the Capital or months of Antifa/BLM loser BS death/destruction and terrorizing innocent people (that is still going on by the way) I know what i'm picking.

Imagine BLM at the capitol !!!

Just kidding, it was like that during BLM ...

[Image: 210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protest...-tease.jpg]

The whole republican party organized a coup but if you like their policies, we can call it a bad day.

Fair enough.

BTW, I don't understand why you guys make a case about Lee Harvey Oswald. He just killed one dude. That's way less than any given suburb sunday.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 03:35 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Imagine BLM at the capitol !!!

The whole republican party organized a coup but if you like their policies, we can call it a bad day.

Fair enough.

BTW, I don't understand why you guys make a case about Lee Harvey Oswald. He just killed one dude. That's way less than any given suburb sunday.

Oswald also shot a police officer. The post you're quoting has erroneous numbers too. More than one person died at the capital that day. And the details aren't too murky either. I literally watched Qanon girl get clapped in the neck. Didn't get a chance to review her autopsy, but I'm confident I know how she died.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 12:34 PM)jason Wrote: Oswald also shot a police officer. The post you're quoting has erroneous numbers too. More than one person died at the capital that day. And the details aren't too murky either. I literally watched Qanon girl get clapped in the neck. Didn't get a chance to review her autopsy, but I'm confident I know how she died.

I know more people died at the capitol. Some folks still carrying alternative facts.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 03:35 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Imagine BLM at the capitol !!!

Fair enough.

Yeah but Lee Harvey Oswald killed a Democrat, so they don't give a shit about it.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 06:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah but Lee Harvey Oswald killed a Democrat, so they don't give a shit about it.

Oswald was a communist though... Well I guess he killed one of his own.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
You guys should be way more outraged at Antifa/BLM/Fauci.

Antifa or whatever losers took over part of Portland where people actually lived and had businesses and it went on for months. Pffft. Save your pathetic fake outrage.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2021, 02:15 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You guys should be way more outraged at Antifa/BLM/Fauci.

Listen mom, I'll hate whomever I damn well please so keep your list to yourself. 

I choose to hate that damn near 75% of entertainment today involves super heroes.  Did the entire world turn into a dorky 9 year old boy when I wasn't looking?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2021, 02:15 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You guys should be way more outraged at Antifa/BLM/Fauci.

Antifa or whatever losers took over part of Portland where people actually lived and had businesses and it went on for months.  Pffft.   Save your pathetic fake outrage.

Fauci is the new Fox bete-noir, isn't he?  

I can't get outraged at science.
Reply/Quote

Antifa or whatever losers took over part of Portland where people actually lived and had businesses and it went on for months.  Pffft.   Save your pathetic fake outrage.

Just to get this straight. You suggest folks objectively should be more angry at Dr. Fauci than at a mob storming the Capitol, killing people on their way and trying to hang Mike Pence.

Everything else would be "fake outrage" and "pathetic". Only hating Fauci more than literal insurrectionist is not fake outrage.

This is a sad state of affairs, man.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2021, 11:30 PM)Dill Wrote: Fauci is the new Fox bete-noir, isn't he?  

I can't get outraged at science.

Antifa>AntiVax
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 01:10 AM)hollodero Wrote: Just to get this straight. You suggest folks objectively should be more angry at Dr. Fauci than at a mob storming the Capitol, killing people on their way and trying to hang Mike Pence.

Everything else would be "fake outrage" and "pathetic". Only hating Fauci more than literal insurrectionist is not fake outrage.

This is a sad state of affairs, man.

Why did you only list Fauci?  I said Antifa/BLM/Fauci.

Antifa/BLM (MOB) who destroyed billions in property and businesses, some people got killed and took over part of a city for months.

Yes, you should be more outraged that we actually let that amount of damage happen over that amount of time with a mostly supportive media and local/national politicians .  Yes, you should be way more outraged at that than some idiots who broke into the Capital; an event that only lasted a few hours and resulted in very minimal death and destruction.

Killing people on the way in?  5 died.  2 from natural causes.  A third from drug OD.  A fourth, the woman, shot inside the Capital.  The fifth collapsed during a confrontation and may have died from natural causes.  Doesn't exactly fit the "killing poeple on the way in" narrative.

So ya, fake outrage.
Reply/Quote
TIL being beaten with a fire extinguisher counts as natural causes.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 11:26 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: TIL being beaten with a fire extinguisher counts as natural causes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/trump-riot-death-medical-exainer/2021/04/07/53806608-97cf-11eb-a6d0-13d207aadb78_story.html

No comment on Antifa/BLM/Fauci losers and there damage.  Got it.

Just one snarky comment about natural causes.  Got it.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 10:56 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Why did you only list Fauci?  I said Antifa/BLM/Fauci.

Because I could at least get why you would list the other two. But Fauci, that was something else.

(06-08-2021, 10:56 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Antifa/BLM (MOB) who destroyed billions in property and businesses, some people got killed and took over part of a city for months.

Yes, you should be more outraged that we actually let that amount of damage happen over that amount of time with a mostly supportive media and local/national politicians .  Yes, you should be way more outraged at that than some idiots who broke into the Capital; an event that only lasted a few hours and resulted in very minimal death and destruction.

Killing people on the way in?  5 died.  2 from natural causes.  A third from drug OD.  A fourth, the woman, shot inside the Capital.  The fifth collapsed during a confrontation and may have died from natural causes.  Doesn't exactly fit the "killing poeple on the way in" narrative.

So ya, fake outrage.

So, they did kill people on their way in. Why do I even answer like that. This was a shocking attempt of a coup, backed up by many high-ranking republicans, based on an incendiary lie that is a way more grave danger to democracy than any BLM protest ever could be. How you can treat that so lightly, I do not get.

Just imagine if after Trump's win, Antifa had said let's storm the Capitol and avoid the confirmation, and yeah let's beat up police and bring gallows to hang some folk - and leading democrats would have reacted by saying yeah that's right, the whole election was stolen anyway and we love you people. I'm certain you would not have been outraged at all at this scenario, and would tell anyone that this is a minor deal and barely anyone died in the end anyway.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 11:37 AM)hollodero Wrote: Because I could at least get why you would list the other two. But Fauci, that was something else.

So, they did kill people on their way in. Why do I even answer like that. This was a shocking attempt of a coup, backed up by many high-ranking republicans, based on an incendiary lie that is a way more grave danger to democracy than any BLM protest ever could be. How you can treat that so lightly, I do not get.

Just imagine if after Trump's win, Antifa had said let's storm the Capitol and avoid the confirmation, and yeah let's beat up police and bring gallows to hang some folk - and leading democrats would have reacted by saying yeah that's right, the whole election was stolen anyway and we love you people. I'm certain you would not have been outraged at all at this scenario, and would tell anyone that this is a minor deal and barely anyone died in the end anyway.

Very dramatic.  And people were not "killed on the way in".  Sorry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/trump-riot-death-medical-exainer/2021/04/07/53806608-97cf-11eb-a6d0-13d207aadb78_story.html

And I am sorry to tell you that the "incendiary lie" talking point is your opinion and a left wing media narrative.  I believe there were a lot of weird things that happened with the election that have not been answered and I am not alone.  Sorry if I don't believe that Joe Biden, who didn't campaign and had zero enthusiasm from voters, shattered Obama vote totals by almost 20M.  

There are so many things that don't add up if you just look at it objectively, but I am not going into a multi day debate on it only to be called names by 90+% of people here.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 11:26 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: TIL being beaten with a fire extinguisher counts as natural causes.

I just looked this up.  And I'm not sure if I can find the example you just provided.

I read about someone throwing a fire extinguisher at a group of cops, which is dispicable behavior, no doubt.  It hit 3 cops and one was treated at the hospital and was later released.  But your post makes it sound like someone was beaten to death with one.  That's the one I couldn't find.  Do you have a link?

Fwiw, I'm not condoning the behavior at all.  That entire scene was a shit-show and should have never happened.  It was a disagrace.  But I do think facts are important, and I think the event stands on it's own as being very bad.  There should be no need to exaggerate what occurred.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 11:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Very dramatic.  And people were not "killed on the way in".  Sorry.

And I am sorry to tell you that the "incendiary lie" talking point is your opinion and a left wing media narrative.  I believe there were a lot of weird things that happened with the election that have not been answered and I am not alone.  Sorry if I don't believe that Joe Biden, who didn't campaign and had zero enthusiasm from voters, shattered Obama vote totals by almost 20M.  

There are so many things that don't add up if you just look at it objectively, but I am not going into a multi day debate on it only to be called names by 90+% of people here.

Everyone his own but considering the high level of projection of the people yelling to the steal, I got it like this 

We stole so much in this election that if we get beaten, it is because they cheated more than us.

But to each his own "fake outrages".

I just don't trust people yelling first and yelling louder and longer. 

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 11:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Very dramatic.  And people were not "killed on the way in".  Sorry.

Jeez, people were killed. You defend this mob, fine. But don't make a fuzz about me saying they were killing people on their way. They did. And since they brought ACTUAL EFFING GALLOWS, there's not even a debate about intent. They wanted to hang the VP for crying out loud.

Oh and there also was a pipe bomb, but I'm sure that's harmless anyway since it did not go off.

(06-08-2021, 11:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And I am sorry to tell you that the "incendiary lie" talking point is your opinion and a left wing media narrative.

Just to get this straight. You think that calling the last election fair and the results valid is a "left-wing media narrative".

It's also the fact of the matter, and there was zero evidence presented to persuade any single judge or election official otherwise.

(06-08-2021, 11:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I believe there were a lot of weird things that happened with the election that have not been answered and I am not alone.  Sorry if I don't believe that Joe Biden, who didn't campaign and had zero enthusiasm from voters, shattered Obama vote totals by almost 20M.  

So you do believe the election was indeed manipulated and stolen.
In light of this, do you think the Capitol storm was actually warranted? For it sure seems like you do.

(06-08-2021, 11:48 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: There are so many things that don't add up if you just look at it objectively, but I am not going into a multi day debate on it only to be called names by 90+% of people here.

Don't play the victim card in advance, or else I call you a snowflake.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 12:07 PM)hollodero Wrote: And since they brought ACTUAL EFFING GALLOWS, there's not even a debate about intent. They wanted to hang the VP for crying out loud.

I've actually seen this done multiple times these past few years.  I'll see if I can find the links for the examples, but I distinctly remember groups of protesters (BLM or Anitifa, can't remember which) arriving with these in front of elected officials and law enforcement's homes. 

Another example, which I was able to find, was a guillotine that was displayed in front of the White House, in which a very sizable crowd had gathered and put a Trump doll on it.  You can read about it, and watch it unfold  here:  https://www.newsweek.com/protest-trump-doll-guillotine-outside-white-house-rnc-1528381

Let me be clear, anyone who arrives with displays like these ought to be charged with some sort of crime and force should be used to disperse the crowd ASAP.  It's disgusting and dangerous behavior that has no place in America or in the 21st century.  It's not a statement, it's completely idiocy.

That said, I do question why some seemingly pick and choose what to take from these events, as either an actual threat or as a political statement or display.  The coverage and discussion that surrounds these situations seems somewhat uneven at times.  If you're to truly believe that display was an indication of a potential hanging by one group why would not to believe the same for the others?  Why aren't we spending as much time on these acts as well, as legitmately violent threats?

Even coverage, and equal disgust is all I ask.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 12:07 PM)hollodero Wrote: Just to get this straight. You think that calling the last election fair and the results valid is a "left-wing media narrative".

It's also the fact of the matter, and there was zero evidence presented to persuade any single judge or election official otherwise.

With the years that have passed, and with me having a cursory understanding of everything that transpired, would someone care to walk me though the differences of calling into question the integrity of the 2020 election and 2016 election, or the Georgia Gubernatorial election in 2018?

I seem to remember months, if not years of coverage on Russian collusion and the idea that the 2016 election was stolen from Hillary Clintion.  I remember not only numerous memebers of the media, but numerous elected officials repeatedly calling into question the legitmacy of Trump's win.  I remember investigations being called for.  I remember half of the county believing that the election was interfered with.

I also remember Stacy Abrams refusing to concede, even a year later.  I remember numerous accusations being made, and them all being completey unproven and ultimately dismissed by a court of law.  This still did not deter her from calling into question the results.  She was even calling herself the Governor after her opponent had been sworn in.

So can someone please explain to be the difference?  Perhaps it's scale.  Maybe the lengths Trump and others have gone to are greater.  Maybe it's the language used.  I honestly do not know, and that's why I've sincerely asked for someone to walk me through this.

Fwiw, people can choose to believe me or not when I'm say I'm a moderate.  But I truely am.  I would have been considered slightly left of center 10 years ago, and slightly right of center today, although my political positions remain largely unchanged.  The reason I'm pointing this out is because I see both sides pull the same stunts, and I feel like I'm in a position where I notice it more and call it out.  I'm hoping there's a lot more like me.

I have to be honest, when I see people losing their minds over questioning the elections results, or flaming Trump as a threat to democracy but not someone like Stacy Abrams then I'm getting these vibes...

[Image: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg]

Like I said, I'm open to someone explain to me how these things differ.  
Reply/Quote