Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kamala's main role
(11-10-2020, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No I didn't. I disparaged those that asserted I said it was his only qualification when I clearly did not.

But you're right. PnR is what you and the others make it.  

You couldve done that without referring to her genetalaia. 

Again, pnr is what you make it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Can someone actually list her qualifications? If already done because I got tired of the arguing in this thread can you reply it to this post?
(11-11-2020, 01:09 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yet another twisting of words to try and make a point.  I didn't say that Biden was complaining, I'm saying correctly, that selecting a woman mattered to Biden.  I can say this because he said this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/15/us/politics/joe-biden-female-vice-president.html

“I commit that I will, in fact, appoint a woman to be vice president,” Mr. Biden said. “There are a number of women qualified to be president tomorrow.”

So, we don't need anyone but Biden's own words to tell us that his nominee being a woman mattered.  You deliberately made it look like I was making a point I was clearly not making.  Your posts here are becoming chronically dishonest.  It was always an issue, it's now become the norm.

Yes, of course it mattered to Biden.  That is all we have been talking about.  I never denied anything like that.

What you did was take one part of my comment out of context to make it sound like I was saying it did not matter to Biden, when in fact what I was talking about was why it mattered to everyone complaining about the selection.
(11-11-2020, 02:56 AM)Benton Wrote: You couldve done that without referring to her genetalaia. 

But that is how you prove you are NOT sexist.

That is how you show how much you respect women.

Every night you tell your wife that you always knew you would marry someone with a vagina and therefore the #1 reason you married her was because she has a vagina.

You tell your beloved mother that she is the greatest person with a vagina you have ever known.

That is how people who are NOT sexist talk about women.  It is a term of respect.
(11-10-2020, 08:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Only the most base pervert would assume that he just wanted a "vagina".   

(11-10-2020, 08:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I never said he just wanted a vagina; 

Then you have no reason to feel insulted.
(11-11-2020, 02:56 AM)Benton Wrote: You couldve done that without referring to her genetalaia. 

Again, pnr is what you make it.

Yeah, it's kinda hard to figure out what we'll clutch our pearls about on any certain day.

But I will apologize to the forum for my use of the word.

Let's continue to call balls and strikes.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-11-2020, 10:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But that is how you prove you are NOT sexist.

That is how you show how much you respect women.

Every night you tell your wife that you always knew you would marry someone with a vagina and therefore the #1 reason you married her was because she has a vagina.

You tell your beloved mother that she is the greatest person with a vagina you have ever known.

That is how people who are NOT sexist talk about women.  It is a term of respect.

The term WAS used to show someone as sexist. The person that used it as a selection criteria.

The term was used to slur Biden's selection criteria, not Harris meeting that qualification.

But today I will take the lead of you and others. I will refrain from using crass words such as and vehemently police those that do the same. I hope you and the others will join me in the unmaking. Apparently calling another forum member pervert is A-OK,so we've still got that.

Seems we're often much more offended about who said it; as opposed to what was said. 

(11-11-2020, 10:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes, of course it mattered to Biden.  That is all we have been talking about.  I never denied anything like that.

What you did was take one part of my comment out of context to make it sound like I was saying it did not matter to Biden, when in fact what I was talking about was why it mattered to everyone complaining about the selection.

N, I did not, that's you bailiwick.  You said her being a woman was not important.  I, correctly, pointed out that it was important to Biden.  No twisting, no taking out of context.  A direct rebuttal to your assertion.  Kindly cease your projecting.  All that being said, with the benefit of a good night's sleep I can see this thread has run its course.
(11-11-2020, 11:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The term WAS used to show someone as sexist. The person that used it as a selection criteria.

For the second time

Link to Biden using the word "vagina" when discussing his choice for VP.
(11-11-2020, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For the second time

Link to Biden using the word "vagina" when discussing his choice for VP.

I never said he used the word. I've repeatedly said I used to word to belittle his stated criteria. 

(11-11-2020, 12:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: N, I did not, that's you bailiwick.  You said her being a woman was not important.  I, correctly, pointed out that it was important to Biden.  No twisting, no taking out of context.  A direct rebuttal to your assertion.  Kindly cease your projecting.  All that being said, with the benefit of a good night's sleep I can see this thread has run its course.

Obviously I'm a guilty as anyone, so

Kamala's main role will be to succeed Biden in a year or so once Nancy get's her 25th Amendment reform worked out. Folks believe she had Trump in mind when she brought this up; but she's more about the Long Game.

They had to run with the person the people wanted; now they'll work to get the person they want.

(11-11-2020, 02:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I never said he used the word. 

The antecedent of the pronoun "it" in the following sentence is obviously "the term".  And "the term" was "vagina".

(11-11-2020, 11:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The term WAS used to show someone as sexist. The person that used it as a selection criteria.

And "the person who used it as a selection criteria" was obviously Joe Biden.

So you clearly said Joe Biden used the term "vagina".
(11-11-2020, 02:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Obviously I'm a guilty as anyone, so

Kamala's main role will be to succeed Biden in a year or so once Nancy get's her 25th Amendment reform worked out. Folks believe she had Trump in mind when she brought this up; but she's more about the Long Game.

They had to run with the person the people wanted; now they'll work to get the person they want.

OK cool, so the next dark conspiracy is that Nancy Pelosi works on the 25th amendment to betray the voters and get rid of Biden so Kamala can run the show. What one can say just because, it's democrats, they are always evil and bad.

This is just as real as systematic election fraud. Might as well take the jump and just run with the stolen election narrative at this point. Wouldn't be any darker and any more made up.
(11-11-2020, 03:42 PM)hollodero Wrote: OK cool, so the next dark conspiracy is that Nancy Pelosi works on the 25th amendment to betray the voters and get rid of Biden so Kamala can run the show. What one can say just because, it's democrats, they are always evil and bad.

This is just as real as systematic election fraud. Might as well take the jump and just run with the stolen election narrative at this point. Wouldn't be any darker and any more made up.

No conspiracy, just my thoughts. 

Why are we talking about election fraud in this thread?

(11-11-2020, 02:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Obviously I'm a guilty as anyone, so

Where in the world do you come up with this bull crap?
(11-11-2020, 04:09 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Where in the world do you come up with this bull crap?

Vox

Also I think Trump stated it.

(11-11-2020, 04:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No conspiracy, just my thoughts. 

Why are we talking about election fraud in this thread?

Well, your thoughts amount to a dark conspiracy. Not to use the imho quite accurate word Mr.BrownAssClown used for that.

I talked election fraud because it's a comparably sinister, unfounded, partisan conspiracy as yours is. I'd suggest a switcharoo, for one you could copypaste existing talking points about that, and the goal would remain the same. Throw dirt at democrats, declare them evildoers, no matter how far-fetched or ridiculous it seems.

Pelosi will use the 25th amendment to remove Biden and install Kamala as president and that's her "long game". I mean, Jeez, that really is some *censored*.
(11-11-2020, 04:24 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, your thoughts amount to a dark conspiracy. Not to use the imho quite accurate word Mr.BrownAssClown used for that.

I talked election fraud because it's a comparably sinister, unfounded, partisan conspiracy as yours is. I'd suggest a switcharoo, for one you could copypaste existing talking points about that, and the goal would remain the same. Throw dirt at democrats, declare them evildoers, no matter how far-fetched or ridiculous it seems.

Pelosi will use the 25th amendment to remove Biden and install Kamala as president and that's her "long game". I mean, Jeez, that really is some *censored*.

Ok, apologies for sharing my thoughts. 

(11-11-2020, 04:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ok, apologies for sharing my thoughts. 

Tzzz... apologies for sharing my thoughts about your thoughts.
(11-11-2020, 04:47 PM)hollodero Wrote: Tzzz... apologies for sharing my thoughts about your thoughts.

No problem; we should all try to focus more of the subject of threads a opposed to each other.