Poll: Who makes the final roster
Lassiter
Williams
Neither
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas shootout: Kwamie Lassiter v. Pooka Williams
(08-10-2022, 10:52 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Think the Bengals will still add a veteran for their #4 WR.

Thinking one that is cut for cap space on the cheap trying to make a last minute run at a ring before his career ends.

This is my hope anyway.

This would be my favorite scenario:  Sign Will Fuller for $4 million as a chance to get him on a prove-it deal.  I absolutely love the idea of Chase being in the slot sometimes and Fuller going vertical.  I know the Bengals liked him a lot coming out, and unlike almost everyone on here, I think Fuller might take that price and be a rotational piece over needing to be the #1 guy on a crap team.  More Burrow effect.  He had a heck of a season in 2020.  

Maybe it is just wishful thinking and some team might overpay him if a WR goes down in their preseason (probably what he is banking on), but I would definitely kick the tires.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lassiter has been impressing everyone since spring and was even catching balls from Burrow.

He just beat Apple our #2 Corner on an out route too and it pizzed Apple off and he pushed him late out of bounds.

Lassiter is my vote.
Reply/Quote