Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kappa
Please forgive me if I type "Kappa" instead of "Cappa". I know the difference, but I keep catching myself doing it anyway. Obviously, it is because we also signed "Karras".
Reply/Quote
Fred really an entire post just for this?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 12:23 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Fred really an entire post just for this?

Quantity over quality!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 12:23 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Fred really an entire post just for this?

There are 3 people on my ignore list that post dumber stuff more frequently, so..........

Fred I forgive your use of Kappa.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Please forgive me if I type "Kappa" instead of "Cappa".  I know the difference, but I keep catching myself doing it anyway.  Obviously, it is because we also signed "Karras".

I'll be honest I do the same thing. Or at least have to stop and think about it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Kappa-logo.png]

or

[Image: KP6.jpg]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Has there been any news about him getting on the field?
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 02:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: [Image: Kappa-logo.png]

or

[Image: KP6.jpg]

TMNT 3

Those Kappa bastids. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Could have at least announced he is off the PUP list and brought a little value
Reply/Quote
Fred spelled backwards is derf
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

yes, quotas have to be reached!
You really need to re-align your priorities there buddy.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Please forgive me if I type "Kappa" instead of "Cappa".  I know the difference, but I keep catching myself doing it anyway.  Obviously, it is because we also signed "Karras".

Does that mean we can change Zac to Zak?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

It is not just for me.  I wanted to speak out for all the other people here that have had the same problem but don't feel comfortable discussing it.

I am humbling myself for their benefit.

It is just what I do.
Reply/Quote
But what about Burrows?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 06:30 PM)pally Wrote: Does that mean we can change Zac to Zak?

No lie, I typed Zach a lot of times even when I knew better.  My phone would auto-correct "Zac" to "Zach".
Reply/Quote
I have a hard time spelling restaurant while we are on the subject. I don't know why....I eat at them all the time and even owned one for awhile.
Reply/Quote

Trolls use a Kappa emote on Twitch

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-07-05-at-12.20.52-PM.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 10:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But what about Burrows?

We have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, Burrows is an automatic suspension of your fan card

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I have a problem spelling words backwards. Like Level, Radar, Kayak, Civic, Deified, Madam, Rotator, Stats, Racecar.
Reply/Quote

For some reason, this doesn't bother me one bit. 

But, put an S after Burrow and I will literally kill you by going back in time and making sure your great grandparents never meet, never do the horizontal lambada and give birth to your parents, so that there's NO CHANCE of you being born and then typing "Burrows". :angry:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote