Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kareem Hunt
Damn shame the video did not come out before we played the Chiefs.... He's gonna be gone awhile....
Reply/Quote
I don't know about that she was swinging to he might have a case for self defense. It doesn't look good for him though.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I saw the video. It's not good for Hunt at all, particularly near the end when he kicks the woman involved in the altercation.
Reply/Quote
Latest news is he has been placed on the Commissioner Exempt list. So he won't be playing until the NFL concludes their investigation at the earliest. Based on the video I'm guessing it will be longer than that. He still gets paid while on the exempt list though.

Update: Chiefs just released him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Not defending Hunt but it looks like he was pretty drunk and she said/did something to really tick him off. And it wasn't a hard kick, so at least it wasn't as bad as it could have been for her.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
KC released him.

Reply/Quote
Everybody patting KC on the back for releasing him because some things are more important than wins.

You know the team that drafted and currently employs Hill who did much worse.

Turns out that they released him for lying about it rather than the incident. Also funny how the NFL never even mentions this stuff til a video is released and the public starts going crazy.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 09:33 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I don't know about that she was swinging to he might have a case for self defense. It doesn't look good for him though.

Self defense ended when she hit the ground. He then walked over to her and kicked her when she was down. That's where the line will be drawn. 

**edit**
Just saw a longer video. He shoved her first. Absolutley no defense for his actions whatsoever. 
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 11:34 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Not defending Hunt but it looks like he was pretty drunk and she said/did something to really tick him off. And it wasn't a hard kick, so at least it wasn't as bad as it could have been for her.

Reports say she was hurling racial slurs.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Can't really feel sorry for either of them. They're both dumb as rocks.
Reply/Quote
Sweet, now I can say I just watched a video of a 2017 draftee running back beat a woman and you'll only have a 50:50 chance of guessing what I watched.

At least the Steelers 2017 draftee running back only beats cancer.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs should have just kept him, and found a way to punish him financially for his actions. There appeared to be no serious injuries, all parties involved looked to be not in their right minds.

Some team will claim him, and quickly. Look how long it took the Redskins to claim Foster.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 12:15 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Everybody patting KC on the back for releasing him because some things are more important than wins.

You know the team that drafted and currently employs Hill who did much worse.

Turns out that they released him for lying about it rather than the incident. Also funny how the NFL never even mentions this stuff til a video is released and the public starts going crazy.

Exactly.....meanwhile, Burfict is public enemy number one for hitting Rog's boys too hard in the Stooler games. Rolleyes

O/T....in my fantasy mimics real life team....AJ goes down, and then this shit.  I'm officially toast.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
pulled from madden as well
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 03:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: pulled from madden as well

.....and linked to another assault from January.  The thing that gets me?  Friggin Rog' doesn't even ask for police reports until after the video broke when they knew there was an issue.  Disgusting.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 04:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....and linked to another assault from January.  The thing that gets me?  Friggin Rog' doesn't even ask for police reports until after the video broke when they knew there was an issue.  Disgusting.

defiantely reactive instead of proactive
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 04:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....and linked to another assault from January.  The thing that gets me?  Friggin Rog' doesn't even ask for police reports until after the video broke when they knew there was an issue.  Disgusting.

Goodell does seem to pick and choose whom he wants to come down on.  Had the video never surfaced?  Ray Rice would still be famous for football.  Then you look at cases like Zeke Elliot and it was like he went straight to manual and used the politically correct model for how to handle these situations in modern times.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 07:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Goodell does seem to pick and choose whom he wants to come down on.  Had the video never surfaced?  Ray Rice would still be famous for football.  Then you look at cases like Zeke Elliot and it was like he went straight to manual and used the politically correct model for how to handle these situations in modern times.

Jerrah has been a thorn in his side at times.....of course they came down on one of his guys.  I don't think for one minute that it was Chiefs favoritism, I think it was ratings favoritism.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 05:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: Jerrah has been a thorn in his side at times.....of course they came down on one of his guys.  I don't think for one minute that it was Chiefs favoritism, I think it was ratings favoritism.

I made my initial post, about the Chiefs should have just held onto Hunt, before I learned of the second incident involving violence and drugs and/or alcohol.  Starting to look like Hunt is just another Cleveland kid that can't handle a little success, put a little money in his pocket and he comes undone.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 07:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I made my initial post, about the Chiefs should have just held onto Hunt, before I learned of the second incident involving violence and drugs and/or alcohol.  Starting to look like Hunt is just another Cleveland kid that can't handle a little success, put a little money in his pocket and he comes undone.

Rose like a rocket, fell like a meteor.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
On a good note. I collect football cards, and his autographed rookie cards are going dirt cheap on eBay.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote