Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kareem Hunt signs with Browns
(02-13-2019, 03:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You called for him to be cut immediately AFTER the full tape was released, but defended the team's decision not to cut him right away "because they didn't have full proof," like I keep saying!  Please try and argue against you saying that because everyone remembers when you did!

Also, do some research and notice that I have posted things like “what Mixon did was absolutely terrible. There’s no defense for it. He deserved his punishment, both from college ball and via the justice system, and I hope he continues to move on from it. Since being drafted, he seems like he’s on the right path” and even pointed out how he acknowledged his mistakes and was in tears in doing so!

You keep posting just endless amounts of meaningless garbage and then post "you're welcome," like you somehow won a great victory, which is also hilarious because I did less than that and you went around posting "I claim victory!" in every reply you made to mine!

This is getting funnier and funnier!

This is getting funnier and funnier, but not for the reason you think it is. Keep my advice in mind the next time you're about to tell people why what Mixon did was nothing like what anyone else who slugged a woman did. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 09:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is getting funnier and funnier, but not for the reason you think it is. Keep my advice in mind the next time you're about to tell people why what Mixon did was nothing like what anyone else who slugged a woman did. 

Once again, you can't address any of my points.

So yes, it is funnier and funnier for the reasons that I'm thinking.
Reply/Quote
Bottom line, the Browns roster continues to get better....
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 01:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you can't address any of my points.

So yes, it is funnier and funnier for the reasons that I'm thinking.

Brad, I addressed your lies years ago. I've moved past it. I wish you would. 

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 07:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brad, I addressed your lies years ago. I've moved past it. I wish you would. 

For the love of God, STOP CALLING THEM LIES!

You defended the Ravens keeping him on the roster because you said there's no proof that he knocked her out!  

Then, when the video came out, you made a thread calling him a POS, but why wouldn't he have been a POS all along if it was just about being able to cut him?!

Those are 100% the facts of what happened.  You're not even trying to present a different story because there's no other explanation.  Instead, you just call them lies.

I own up to what I post.  I wish you would. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 08:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: For the love of God, STOP CALLING THEM LIES!

You defended the Ravens keeping him on the roster because you said there's no proof that he knocked her out!  

Then, when the video came out, you made a thread calling him a POS, but why wouldn't he have been a POS all along if it was just about being able to cut him?!

Those are 100% the facts of what happened.  You're not even trying to present a different story because there's no other explanation.  Instead, you just call them lies.

I own up to what I post.  I wish you would. 

I honestly feel bad for you man, take care.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 07:17 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe that's why they signed him?  Because neither the Browns nor their fans know the difference between domestic violence by an adult and a college kid making a stupid mistake!

Lol. "Stupid mistake"?

"Sorry maam, my bad, stupid mistake, I'm just a college kid ya know."
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 09:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I honestly feel bad for you man, take care.

Trust me, I feel much, much worse for you.
Reply/Quote