Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kareem to IR
Mike Thomas re-signed to 53

Kareem can return from IR after 3 games

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'd expect Irwin back if Waynes goes to IR.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 02:43 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I'd expect Irwin back if Waynes goes to IR.

If Waynes was going to IR, it likely would have happened this morning.  I am anticipating Irwin taking that last PS spot if he clears waivers

Reply/Quote
Why are they bringing that bum Thomas back ?
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 06:13 PM)Trademark Wrote: Why are they bringing that bum Thomas back ?

Special teams play most likely.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 02:55 PM)pally Wrote: If Waynes was going to IR, it likely would have happened this morning.  I am anticipating Irwin taking that last PS spot if he clears waivers

By the given timetable, Waynes will only miss one or two games. I don't see them designating him.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 11:27 AM)pally Wrote: Mike Thomas re-signed to 53

Kareem can return from IR after 3 games

It's weird to me that they keep choosing to bring back Mike Thomas.
He's been in the league 5 years and his best season was 132 yards and 1 TD.
I know some will say ST, but I remember at least a few times last season where his gaffes on ST were a detriment to field position, so he's not really good on ST either.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 12:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's weird to me that they keep choosing to bring back Mike Thomas.
I know some will say ST, but I remember at least a few times last season where his gaffes on ST were a detriment to field position, so he's not really good on ST either.

This.

Last year Thomas barely played on ST (only 70 snaps) and I don't recall him being that good.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 12:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's weird to me that they keep choosing to bring back Mike Thomas.

He had 2 big penalties in last year's Dolphin game.  He had been moved to gunner on the punt team, a position he hadn't practiced, because of injuries.  

Reply/Quote
Kareem looked really good this Preseason. Want this guy back for the 4th game. He was a terror against the Phin's starters.
Reply/Quote