Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karlos Williams
(08-22-2016, 10:54 PM)jason Wrote: Didn't Karlos Williams's brother threaten to paint Burfict?

Yes. It'd be interesting to have Karlos just from the standpoint of watching his brother threaten a teammate of Karlos.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 10:54 PM)jason Wrote: Didn't Karlos Williams's brother threaten to paint Burfict?

[Image: 434943778_640.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The guy is radioactive... no one is going to touch him. Cincy DEFINITELY does not need him....
Reply/Quote
Suspension is over. I wonder if he got himself in shape?
With Burkhead proving he is a little less durable than Chris Perry it wouldnt hurt to take a look at Karlos.

Put a little heat on Hill and get a young back that has produced in the NFL.

Whats the point of having Burkhead on the team? If we actually needed him to handle RB duties he would last for 1 maybe 2 carries.
Reply/Quote
We need RB depth. We need OFFENSE. I'd sign him. If Hill or Bernard go down. Scary!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 07:51 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: We need RB depth.  We need OFFENSE.  I'd sign him.  If Hill or Bernard go down.  Scary!

Hill suffered a chest injury against Dallas and was on the injury report all week prior with the same injury. Even when healthy though, the running game has been lackluster at best.
Another RB might be needed. But I'd expect James Wilder Jr. over Karlos Williams since Wilder "knows the offense".
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Karlos Williams added to Steelers PS.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17778341/pittsburgh-steelers-add-karlos-williams-practice-squad

I really wish the Bengals would consider doing this sometimes rather than be satisfied with some of their mediocre depth.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 01:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Karlos Williams added to Steelers PS.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17778341/pittsburgh-steelers-add-karlos-williams-practice-squad

I really wish the Bengals would consider doing this sometimes rather than be satisfied with some of their mediocre depth.

vet minimum on the PS takes wendy's out of browns mouth
Reply/Quote
We could have him for nothing and take him off their PS right now. Can he cover kickoffs?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2016, 04:29 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: We could have him for nothing and take him off their PS right now.  Can he cover kickoffs?

Don't you know the Bengals plan to reinstate Peerman from IR once he's eligible and healthy? Ninja
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote