Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karma In Cards!
So I play in this poker group online and I normally do ok.

Like I said, I do ok and I normally make a decent amount of money. I lose some, too, but, since I started collecting in my PayPal and Venmo accounts, I'm up 6 grand or so (the most I've had was a little over 7 grand).

Normally, if I win a big hand, I don't play much more because then I get cautious and end up losing a lot of it. I've gotten a few messages saying people don't like that and that I might get kicked out of the group if I keep doing it. I think it's bullshit because it's my money and I can quit whenever.

Today, I go up $300 before dinner after 34 hands and then, at 37 hands, I get a notification that my DoorDash delivery is arriving, so I'm tell the table that I'll come back later. I get out of the app, go get my food, and, before I even roll back into my place, I get a message saying that people are pissed, even though I mentioned that I was coming back because I guess they didn't believe me.

I get back in and just start folding most hands or not getting into big pots, even when I have good hands, just so people can't say that I pulled the hit-and-run.

The small blind comes to me and I get dealt pocket kings, so I bet big trying to just take it down pre-flop but the big blind calls. I know how this guy plays and he calls with a lot of marginal hands hoping to catch.

The flop comes king, jack, 7, and I'm like ok, I better bet him off in case he's on a draw, so I bet a hundred when he only has 200 or so left thinking that he'd fold any draws, but he pushes and I call.

The turn comes a queen, giving him a straight and a better hand, so I'm immediately thinking "great, because they started bitching, I'm going to lose most of the money I was up.............."

River comes another jack, giving me a full house!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Then, to top it off, for everyone that plays a certain number of hands, sometimes over a few weeks and sometimes on a single day, they spin an online wheel to get one winner and then you spin another wheel to see how much you win. Usually it's between $300 and a grand (I think), but sometimes it's more. The guy that won the spin for a day's hands left the group, so they had to re-spin today, and I also won that!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Not sure what the prize price range will be, but, no matter what, it should be pretty nice!

I'm in the playoffs in two big fantasy money leagues, so let's just pray that the luck continues!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 12:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So I play in this poker group online and I normally do ok.

Like I said, I do ok and I normally make a decent amount of money. I lose some, too, but, since I started collecting in my PayPal and Venmo accounts, I'm up 6 grand or so (the most I've had was a little over 7 grand).

Normally, if I win a big hand, I don't play much more because then I get cautious and end up losing a lot of it. I've gotten a few messages saying people don't like that and that I might get kicked out of the group if I keep doing it. I think it's bullshit because it's my money and I can quit whenever.

Today, I go up $300 before dinner after 34 hands and then, at 37 hands, I get a notification that my DoorDash delivery is arriving, so I'm tell the table that I'll come back later. I get out of the app, go get my food, and, before I even roll back into my place, I get a message saying that people are pissed, even though I mentioned that I was coming back because I guess they didn't believe me.

I get back in and just start folding most hands or not getting into big pots, even when I have good hands, just so people can't say that I pulled the hit-and-run.

The small blind comes to me and I get dealt pocket kings, so I bet big trying to just take it down pre-flop but the big blind calls. I know how this guy plays and he calls with a lot of marginal hands hoping to catch.

The flop comes king, jack, 7, and I'm like ok, I better bet him off in case he's on a draw, so I bet a hundred when he only has 200 or so left thinking that he'd fold any draws, but he pushes and I call.

The turn comes a queen, giving him a straight and a better hand, so I'm immediately thinking "great, because they started bitching, I'm going to lose most of the money I was up.............."

River comes another jack, giving me a full house!

Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Then, to top it off, for everyone that plays a certain number of hands, sometimes over a few weeks and sometimes on a single day, they spin an online wheel to get one winner and then you spin another wheel to see how much you win. Usually it's between $300 and a grand (I think), but sometimes it's more. The guy that won the spin for a day's hands left the group, so they had to re-spin today, and I also won that!

Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Not sure what the prize price range will be, but, no matter what, it should be pretty nice!

I'm in the playoffs in two big fantasy money leagues, so let's just pray that the luck continues!

WHO-DEY!

Crap Brad.  I'm winded after reading that.  You seem to be "extra" talkative this evening.   Ninja  Relaxed, are we?   Wink
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 03:40 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Crap Brad.  I'm winded after reading that.  You seem to be "extra" talkative this evening.   Ninja  Relaxed, are we?   Wink

My fault Gaah

lol

Actually, I'm completely out of edibles just because (1) I feel guilty having my cousin order them and (2) my brother and his wife get them from Michigan so I'm thinking about trying to see if they'll get me some for Christmas so I can see the difference (I get mine form California) and it will save me money.

Sorry again but I was just proud of myself because I love that I'm the only one that's brain damaged and I made them all my ***** ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 04:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: My fault Gaah

lol

Actually, I'm completely out of edibles just because (1) I feel guilty having my cousin order them and (2) my brother and his wife get them from Michigan so I'm thinking about trying to see if they'll get me some for Christmas so I can see the difference (I get mine form California) and it will save me money.

Sorry again but I was just proud of myself because I love that I'm the only one that's brain damaged and I made them all my ***** ThumbsUp

Oh I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to make light of your accomplishments sir.  You just really went long, I was "impaired" when I read that.  By the time I got half way through your post, I forgot what it was about.  That's MY fault bro.  Lol   Hilarious

Good luck gettin you some edibles!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 12:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to make light of your accomplishments sir.  You just really went long, I was "impaired" when I read that.  By the time I got half way through your post, I forgot what it was about.  That's MY fault bro.  Lol   Hilarious

Good luck gettin you some edibles!

Hilarious

Never any worries brother!

If that were anyone else's post, I would have forgotten what it was about while reading it even when I was sober!

Hilarious

I'm definitely craving some edibles as we speak!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 12:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

Never any worries brother!

If that were anyone else's post, I would have forgotten what it was about while reading it even when I was sober!

Hilarious

I'm definitely craving some edibles as we speak!

Bro.  Sometime we gotta meet up and hang out.  Just, please, no politics allowed.  Otherwise we'd have a blast.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 01:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Bro.  Sometime we gotta meet up and hang out.  Just, please, no politics allowed.  Otherwise we'd have a blast.

I never get into politics besides for on here!

Let me know! I'm always game!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 02:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I never get into politics besides for on here!

Let me know! I'm always game!

Someday bro!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 03:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Someday bro!

Sooner the better! 

There's a local outbreak of Covid, so might want to wait a bit!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 04:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sooner the better! 

There's a local outbreak of Covid, so might want to wait a bit!
No rush bro.  We got time.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 01:30 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No rush bro.  We got time.

Just put in a request for some for Christmas since I'm rolling low on cash from buying presents ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 09:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just put in a request for some for Christmas since I'm rolling low on cash from buying presents ThumbsUp

Huh?  Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 09:29 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Huh?  Lol

Put in an order so I can get them for Christmas presents lol 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 01:12 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Put in an order so I can get them for Christmas presents lol 

I think we're gonna be looking at maybe Spring man.  I'm straight ass booked from now through New Year's.  But it's gonna happen.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 06:09 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think we're gonna be looking at maybe Spring man.  I'm straight ass booked from now through New Year's.  But it's gonna happen.

Sounds good. Let me know! I'm looking forward to it!
Reply/Quote
(Clicks in thread thinking "Karma In Cards" is a game like "Cards Against Humanity," finds arrangements for a play date in progress)
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 01:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: (Clicks in thread thinking "Karma In Cards" is a game like "Cards Against Humanity," finds arrangements for a play date in progress)

Same Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 01:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: (Clicks in thread thinking "Karma In Cards" is a game like "Cards Against Humanity," finds arrangements for a play date in progress)

That game is awesome.  
Reply/Quote

(12-19-2021, 01:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Same Hilarious

You two ought to have your own late night talk show.  Are those jokes?  Don't mess with the physically handicapped, Brad "The Gummy Demon" Fritz; and the mentally handicapped, Tiger "Did I Just Come In From The Garage?" Teeth.  You won't like the results, man.
Reply/Quote