Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kathy Griffin "no longer sorry".
Just as everyone suspected, her "apology" was just a sham, a weak attempt to save whatever "career" she had left.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kathy-griffin-yanks-apology-for-%E2%80%9Cdecapitated%E2%80%9D-donald-trump-stunt-while-promoting-overseas-tour/ar-AAqWNGD?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Quote:“I am no longer sorry, the whole outrage was B.S., the whole thing got so blown out of proportion. I lost everybody – I had Chelsea Clinton tweeting against me!” Griffin complained in an interview with Seven Network in Australia, where she is on tour.

Quote:When Sunrise host Samantha Armytage mentioned Clinton and Messing are not Trump fans, asking Griffin if she understood they thought the message was “over the line,” Griffin shot back: “You’re full of crap.

Stay classy, girl.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
My favorite thing about this has been CNN dropping her for New Year's Eve. Now my wife can't subject me to that this year.
She's more of a celebrity because of all of this and being on Family Guy..

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

She is weird.
(08-29-2017, 10:50 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: My favorite thing about this has been CNN dropping her for New Year's Eve. Now my wife can't subject me to that this year.

It would be nice if there was one new years show that was watchable
Kathy Griffin: Can I have my job back?

Everyone else: No sorry, the Trump thing was offensive. But really you're not that funny and we're looking for younger talent anyway so thanks for giving us a solid reason to get rid of/never hire you again.
(08-30-2017, 12:28 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: It would be nice if there was one new years show that was watchable

Why do you even need to watch a show on New Year's Eve, loser? Do what I do and just go to sleep early. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-30-2017, 12:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: She is weird.

Agreed
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(08-30-2017, 12:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why do you even need to watch a show on New Year's Eve, loser? Do what I do and just go to sleep early. ThumbsUp

That's what I always argue in favor of. Maybe this year I will actually win that. LOL
(08-30-2017, 12:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why do you even need to watch a show on New Year's Eve, loser? Do what I do and just go to sleep early. ThumbsUp

(08-30-2017, 12:11 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's what I always argue in favor of. Maybe this year I will actually win that. LOL

The wife and I usually go to a party in the town I live in...But then again we have friends.   Cool

(08-30-2017, 12:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The wife and I usually go to a party in the town I live in...But then again we have friends.   Cool

Yeah, I don't. I go to work, I go to class, I read at home, go to church on Sundays, meetings for other organizations here and there, running errands. No social life.
(08-30-2017, 12:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The wife and I usually go to a party in the town I live in...But then again we have friends.   Cool

Those aren't your friends. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
back to my original thought about this whole ordeal.  Who the hell is Kathy Griffin?  the last time I heard of her was when she and Regis was doing a morning talk show.....
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(08-30-2017, 05:31 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: back to my original thought about this whole ordeal.  Who the hell is Kathy Griffin?  the last time I heard of her was when she and Regis was doing a morning talk show.....

Hilarious That was Kathy Lee Gifford..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Sorry is a sorry ass word.
I didn't even know who Kathy Griffin was before this. I recognized her photo, but I never would have been able to name it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(08-30-2017, 07:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sorry is a sorry ass word.

I'm sorry

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-30-2017, 07:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm sorry

And here I was expecting Patsy Cline.

EDIT - no wait...that wasn't Patsy Cline.  Well, shows what I know.
(08-30-2017, 01:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, I don't. I go to work, I go to class, I read at home, go to church on Sundays, meetings for other organizations here and there, running errands. No social life.

Yeah...no one else is busy..... Mellow

(08-30-2017, 07:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yeah...no one else is busy..... Mellow

Oh, I'm not saying I'm too busy for it. I'm just saying that is what my life consists of. I just don't like people.