Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kay Adams (GMFB) on why she likes the Bengals

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
and we don't whine too damned much when we lose unlike some other franchises that'll remain nameless, but the city starts with a P..so does the state. In fact both their teams do it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
But I thought our fans were why William Jackson III left?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Some of that is fluff but it’s nice to see an analyst support the team rather than just burrow.
Reply/Quote
Good thing that 99% of fans here will like Kay no matter what she says just because she is cute.

"Not be whiney when they are not talked about"

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:08 AM)pally Wrote:

Well, well. Kay clearly hasn't met a lot of us cynical Bengals fans who experienced the 1990s.  Hilarious

I'm down with admitting I can beat up on the Bengals when they bungle, but I remain loyal that they are the team I most want to see win a title in all the major sports.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Good thing that 99% of fans here will like Kay no matter what she says just because she is cute.

"Not be whiney when they are not talked about"

Hilarious

For the lack of attention,  I only whined at the dawn of our dark ages, as Mike was dismantling a good team.

Since then, my complaints have centered around the Brown Family Blundering...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Man, I wish I could get NFL Channel.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 11:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Man, I wish I could get NFL Channel.

She hosts a MNF pregame show that's on Amazon if you have prime. She does a good job and it's a fun show.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 11:30 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: She hosts a MNF pregame show that's on Amazon if you have prime. She does a good job and it's a fun show.

I do, thanks.
Reply/Quote