Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kay Adams at Camp on Monday
Kay Adams and her Up and Adams show will be broadcasting from Bengals camp tomorrow. She is hoping to interview JoeyB. She may have more luck with the other 89 guys on the roster.

Should be fun regardless though

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think that this is the first national show broadcasted from Bengals camp. I've seen reports recorded at camp before, but not entire shows.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 10:39 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I think that this is the first national show broadcasted from Bengals camp. I've seen reports recorded at camp before, but not entire shows.

Inside Training Camp Live from thr NFL Network has been at the Bengals camp twice now I think. They were in Cincy over the weekend.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man, I wish I could get that channel
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 11:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Man, I wish I could get that channel

Pretty sure it's on Youtube as well. Maybe even live.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 12:32 PM)pally Wrote:

Love Kay. Thanks for this and hope to see the official vid sometime soon.  Rock On
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 12:32 PM)pally Wrote:
She's so hot and I love that she's feeling the love of our team and has faith in our offensive line!
(08-07-2023, 01:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love Kay. Thanks for this and hope to see the official vid sometime soon.  Rock On

She's stupid hot. Hopefully she's there tomorrow at the joint practice and I can get her attention because I think the Bengals being Super Bowl contenders is still an exciting thought for the public and they might be interested in a die-hard crippled fan!
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 10:39 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I think that this is the first national show broadcasted from Bengals camp. I've seen reports recorded at camp before, but not entire shows.

Kay has been a staunch supporter of the Bengals since Burrow came on board.
I wish more sports media would focus on the "little guys" like she has.
But I guess I get it, the fans of the big popular teams like the Steelers, Patriots, Cowboys, etc. don't want to hear/see a new team come into the mix because it threatens their chances.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
For those who want to see the show:

Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Kay is cool. She came on board back in 2021 when she was queen of the jungle and has not wavered since.
Reply/Quote
"Can you believe I still haven't met Joe Burrow?"..... um, yeah, Olivia probably told him not to get within a mile of that charmer....
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2023, 12:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: For those who want to see the show:

Thanks for the first show there Ocho, doesn't show the Ja'Marr, Logan and Orlando interviews though which is what I was eager to see.

Surprised Kay hasn't met Joe yet and there was some good content on there with the babe that Kay is. Loved it, thanks again. Rock On
Reply/Quote