Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kay Adams leaving GMFB
I realize that this will most likely be moved but I wasn't sure where to put it. Tomorrow is her last day on GMFB. I'm going to miss her. She's been a huge supporter of the Bengals. She's also cute.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2022/05/kay-adams-gmfb-leaving-good-morning-football

Kay Adams announces she's leaving 'Good Morning Football' after 6 years as host
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
She was the reason I watched.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I hope Rachel Bonetta is not the replacement. I'm not a fan.

i'd like some MJ Acasta-Ruiz #hubbahubba

Kyle Brandt is that show's secret sauce. He's quick.
Reply/Quote
I'll miss Kay. She really wore the Bengals on her sleeve while there and she also preached AND practiced work ethic - she said the succeeds by outworking everyone else.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 05:21 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: I hope Rachel Bonetta is not the replacement.   I'm not a fan.

Kyle Brandt is that show's secret sauce.   He's quick.

I imagine Colleen Wolfe would be the replacement.  underrated hotness too!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Very sad to see Kay leave, and I'll watch whatever show she ends up being on..unless she ends up on Amazon because this Frugal Fergie is too cheap to pay for Amazon Prime.

I thought all of Kay, Nate, Kyle, and Peter were great.
I don't think the show is going to be bad without Kay, as it was fine even without Nate because it had the others.
If Kyle and/or Peter leaves, I could see it starting to go downhill.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 05:21 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: I hope Rachel Bonetta is not the replacement.   I'm not a fan.

i would much rather look at rachel. she looks healthy and put together very well. much more entertaining for the eyes.
Reply/Quote

Bonetta is a very public Browns fan. She lets that be known.
But she's still ok.
Her humor isn't for everyone.

I just don't want GMFB to turn into a bunch of ex-players who have no personality.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 05:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bonetta is a very public Browns fan. She lets that be known.
But she's still ok.
Her humor isn't for everyone.

I just don't want GMFB to turn into a bunch of ex-players who have no personality.

Is this the chick that openly turned down that Eagles fan on live coverage of the draft? 
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 06:09 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Is this the chick that openly turned down that Eagles fan on live coverage of the draft? 

Indeed.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Sad day

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I liked Kay Adam's she has been a huge Fantasy Football but for years well before GMFB and knew her stuff. Kay and Nate really sold the show that's why both have moves on to bigger and better things. I like Schreger but Kyle Brandt is way over the top. Brandt is like the cousin you didnt invite but shows up anyway.

Losing both Kay and Nate is tough for the show especially since they had yet to find a replacement for Nate.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 07:52 PM)Synric Wrote: I liked Kay Adam's she has been a huge Fantasy Football but for years well before GMFB and knew her stuff. Kay and Nate really sold the show that's why both have moves on to bigger and better things. I like  Schreger but Kyle Brandt is way over the top. Brandt is like the cousin you didnt invite but shows up anyway.

Losing both Kay and Nate is tough for the show especially since they had yet to find a replacement for Nate.

I think Brandt is great. JMO.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 08:38 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I think Brandt is great. JMO.

Me too, dude is entertaining. Kay will be around, she be too damn good. Great things in Kay Adam's future so I am happy for her.

Rock On

The show GMFB will definitely miss her and I won't watch as much though. Maybe only Brandt a bit lol
Reply/Quote
I always liked Kay Adams. More so early on. There was a change around the time of the start of Covid and she got a bit different. She jumped on the Bengals bandwagon, though, so that was cool. I actually like Rachel Bonetta. NFL Network does a great job of having some women who are actually good at their job and seem relatable.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I believe the rumors are Kay is going to be the TNF pregame host on Amazon. Most likely a substantial pay raise since Amazon is throwing a lot of money at their TNF crew.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I've mostly enjoyed all the GMFB on-air talent. It's a fun show. Kay has been on Amazon before and since Amazon is going all-in on NFL coverage and games, I'd not be shocked to see her there
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 06:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Sad day

Very, I'll miss her.
Reply/Quote
GMFB without Nate AND Kay? Sounds like it will be a shell of it's former self. Had a good run, and now that run is over.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Watched the end of the show today where she said farewell. She teared up at times at the end. I always thought she was cool and I'll miss seeing her on the show. I'm sure she is moving on to a more interesting and perhaps a higher paying position and I can't blame her for that. She earned it.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote