Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kay Adams leaving GMFB
Kay AND Nate?!

Does NFL Network just not pay much?

If that's the case, they're going to regret being tight asses because they were the heart of the show!
Reply/Quote
Well, I guess I'm bummed, not that I ever got to watch it because freaking Direct TV Stream doesn't offer the NFL Channel. I did see the you tube videos clips. At least if she goes to Amazon I can watch her.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 05:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Very sad to see Kay leave, and I'll watch whatever show she ends up being on..unless she ends up on Amazon because this Frugal Fergie is too cheap to pay for Amazon Prime.

I thought all of Kay, Nate, Kyle, and Peter were great.
I don't think the show is going to be bad without Kay, as it was fine even without Nate because it had the others.
If Kyle and/or Peter leaves, I could see it starting to go downhill.

Might want to check the math. For years I wouldn't pay it, then one day realized I was paying more than the 15 dollars a month it costs in shipping. And now, you get a "Family account so your significant other can use it as well" I use it not only to watch movies, etc., but just about anything I used to go to the store to buy, except groceries, I now order from Amazon and it's free shipping. No more gas costs for me to run to Walmart or the hardware store or wherever. I even get my coffee, paper towels, toiletries and stuff like that sent to the house. I did the math and I think that 15 dollars saves me over 100 per month.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 10:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Might want to check the math. For years I wouldn't pay it, then one day realized I was paying more than the 15 dollars a month it costs in shipping. And now, you get a "Family account so your significant other can use it as well" I use it not only to watch movies, etc., but just about anything I used to go to the store to buy, except groceries, I now order from Amazon and it's free shipping. No more gas costs for me to run to Walmart or the hardware store or wherever. I even get my coffee, paper towels, toiletries and stuff like that sent to the house. I did the math and I think that 15 dollars saves me over 100 per month.

I always choose the Free Shipping option. Don't care if it takes longer to get to me.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don’t worry. She’ll be back on tv after we get back from our long vacation.
Reply/Quote