Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kayode Awosika OT
Started seven games at left tackle… named first-team All-MAC… named a FWAA second-team All-American… blocked for an offense that ranked second in the nation in rushing yards per game (287.4) and allowed only one sack on the season… unit was a semifinalist for the Joe Moore Award, given to the top offensive line in FBS.

6'5 315 a real mauler in the run game and only gave up 1 sack all last season. He can also play guard. Definitely worth a look.
Reply/Quote
https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/kayode-awosika/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 07:38 PM)pulses Wrote: Started seven games at left tackle… named first-team All-MAC… named a FWAA second-team All-American… blocked for an offense that ranked second in the nation in rushing yards per game (287.4) and allowed only one sack on the season… unit was a semifinalist for the Joe Moore Award, given to the top offensive line in FBS.

6'5 315 a real mauler in the run game and only gave up 1 sack all last season. He can also play guard. Definitely worth a look.

Awesome, where is Awosika projected? Sounds like he would be a top pick even in limited starts.

Edit: Thanks to Mason for the draft diamonds link. I see he is out of Buffalo a smaller school so he could drop for that very reason.

Can play the right or left side. Liking this guy and Mienerz in the mid rounds if they fall. Would be 2 bullies on the Line.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 03:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Awesome, where is Awosika projected? Sounds like he would be a top pick even in limited starts.

Edit: Thanks to Mason for the draft diamonds link. I see he is out of Buffalo a smaller school so he could drop for that very reason.

Can play the right or left side. Liking this guy and Mienerz in the mid rounds if they fall. Would be 2 bullies on the Line.
https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/big-board-3/

rated  #202 here which means 6th/7th round which is incredible.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 03:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Awesome, where is Awosika projected? Sounds like he would be a top pick even in limited starts.

Love the Mienerz kid!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 08:44 PM)pulses Wrote: https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/big-board-3/

rated  #202 here which means 6th/7th round which is incredible.

Crazy, get this guy. I don't care if we take Sewell and Wyatt with the first 2 picks.

(02-12-2021, 09:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Love the Mienerz kid!  ThumbsUp

Me too, I love his attitude on and off the field. Drank whole milk his whole life lol
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 04:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Crazy, get this guy. I don't care if we take Sewell and Wyatt with the first 2 picks.

Yeah I think he has great potential. Their are a lot of small school players who are very good this year!!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 07:53 PM)pulses Wrote: Yeah I think he has great potential. Their are a lot of small school players who are very good this year!!

Good thing, we need these type of players in the mid to late rounds in case we go BPA early.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2021, 04:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good thing, we need these type of players in the mid to late rounds in case we go BPA early.

I see where some sites has Brady Christensen OT BYU as a 4th rounder. He had the highest PFF ever for an OT last year of 97. Someone is gonna get a steal !!
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2021, 09:02 PM)pulses Wrote: I see where some sites has Brady Christensen OT BYU as a 4th rounder. He had the highest PFF ever for an OT last year of 97. Someone is gonna get a steal !!

Hope it is us, guess it is these guys just being from smaller schools why they are not being mentioned earlier.

Still, to have the highest PFF ever for an OT is nothing to sneeze at.
Reply/Quote