Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Keenan Robinson Visit
[Image: kicking-tires2.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 11:20 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: This is fake news.   Kirkpatrick was garbage that year. 

Kirkpatrick ranked in the top 30 in almost every subjective stat I could find (Yards per target, completion percentage allowed, Success rate).  He also played 97% of the snaps on a team that was top 5 in pass defense.

What do you have to back up your claim that he was garbage?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 12:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Kirkpatrick ranked in the top 30 in almost every subjective stat I could find (Yards per target, completion percentage allowed, Success rate).  He also played 97% of the snaps on a team that was top 5 in pass defense.

I'd say Kirkpatrick is an above average to good CB overall. He's elite at defending the deep ball.

He may be suited more for man coverage than the weak zone we play here.

In all honesty...the weak zone we play here makes it hard to evaluate CB's.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 12:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Kirkpatrick ranked in the top 30 in almost every subjective stat I could find (Yards per target, completion percentage allowed, Success rate).  He also played 97% of the snaps on a team that was top 5 in pass defense.

My own eyes  . He was terrible in 2015   terrible   . I'll make up stats while we are at it    he was 88th in playing the ball in the air.   96th is being always one yard behind the receiver never making a play.   He was 1st in getting personal fouls at the worst possible times     .  That was in 2015     .   He improved this last year though   surprisingly in a contract year   ..smh
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 01:22 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: My own eyes  . He was terrible in 2015   terrible   . I'll make up stats while we are at it    he was 88th in playing the ball in the air.   96th is being always one yard behind the receiver never making a play.   He was 1st in getting personal fouls at the worst possible times     .  That was in 2015     .   He improved this last year though   surprisingly in a contract year   ..smh

So basically you got nothing but your own bias and made up stats?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 01:22 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: My own eyes  . He was terrible in 2015   terrible   . I'll make up stats while we are at it    he was 88th in playing the ball in the air.   96th is being always one yard behind the receiver never making a play.   He was 1st in getting personal fouls at the worst possible times     .  That was in 2015     .   He improved this last year though   surprisingly in a contract year   ..smh

My stats are not made up.  They are from Footballoutsiders.com.
Reply/Quote
I'd say it's time to move this to the Free agency sub forum, but then again I think it's time to close that forum.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 05:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'd say it's time to move this to the Free agency sub forum, but then again I think it's time to close that forum.

Why? Our Free Agency really doesn't even begin until this time of the year or a bit later.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 06:01 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Why? Our Free Agency really doesn't even begin until this time of the year or a bit later.

I dont know are there any past their prime has beens on the market? Oh lord, AP is still out there. Do you think he would want to play center or guard? Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'd rather have Zach Brown then Robinson or Minter
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote