Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Keep your head up Ryan
Shazier gets married and dances with his wife . Finally learns to his head on a swivel.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2019, 01:58 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Shazier gets married and dances with his wife . 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2lu262uw0s8hop46g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2019, 06:36 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: 2lu262uw0s8hop46g.jpg]

Nonsense. We know you’re going to disappear once the season starts anyway, so why leave early and spoil all the fun?
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2019, 06:36 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: *Insert weak smack here*

I've cracked his formula template guys
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Life changing injury smack... Gotta love it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 07:39 PM)jason Wrote: Life changing injury smack... Gotta love it.

You mean like when Huber got blindsided and Steeler nation blamed him. I guess he really is brain damaged though. He was always smart enough to stay single until he got injured. 
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 09:13 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You mean like when Huber got blindsided and Steeler nation blamed him. I guess he really is brain damaged though. He was always smart enough to stay single until he got injured. 

There's a difference though, that injury on Huber wasn't a life changing injury. He went to eating regularly in just a couple months and was back on the field that next year.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 11:21 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: There's a difference though, that injury on Huber wasn't a life changing injury. He went to eating regularly in just a couple months and was back on the field that next year.

Shazier hurt himself by spearing with his helmet while Huber was speared in the face while being blindsided. Not the same. I guess we should only care about dirty plays if they are life changing?
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 07:39 PM)jason Wrote: Life changing injury smack... Gotta love it.

So true. Even the low IQ Stooler fan agreeing with it. :paul:
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 06:13 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Shazier hurt himself by spearing with his helmet while Huber was speared in the face while being blindsided. Not the same. I guess we should only care about dirty plays if they are life changing?

Never mind. I could explain the difference to you, but you're too simple-minded to understand it. It would go right over your head like it's doing now. I feel sorry for you that you don't understand the difference.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 06:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: So true. Even the low IQ Stooler fan agreeing with it. :paul:

I thought you liked the Browns....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 06:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: So true. Even the low IQ Stooler fan agreeing with it. :paul:

I bet the least intelligent "Stooler fan" is still more intelligent than the most intelligent Browns fan.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 01:53 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Never mind. I could explain the difference to you, but you're too simple-minded to understand it. It would go right over your head like it's doing now. I feel sorry for you that you don't understand the difference.

You are the one coming off as simple minded. You always try to belittle others when you are wrong. 
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 05:48 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You are the one coming off as simple minded. You always try to belittle others when you are wrong. 

I'm not wrong on this. If you don't see the difference, that's not my fault. Don't blame me. Also I don't belittle anyone but Brad, but that's only because Brad likes to belittle people as well. I haven't even belittled him at least 5 weeks. Nice try though but fail.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 09:13 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You mean like when Huber got blindsided and Steeler nation blamed him. I guess he really is brain damaged though. He was always smart enough to stay single until he got injured. 

Nah... That was a ****** up malicious dirty hit for sure. We won't even get into how that should've been flagged because Huber is a defenseless player, and that play led to a TD...

Mostly I was just saying that Ryan Shazier is somebody's son. He might be somebody's brother, and apparently he's somebody's husband.

I don't find paralysis funny. I had a cousin who was paralyzed by a gunshot wound to the neck. She died two years later of sepsis... She was all those things that I just rattled off about Shazier... Except she was a female.

I just don't see the humor in it. If you do, I'm not judging.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 12:20 AM)jason Wrote: Nah... That was a ****** up malicious dirty hit for sure. We won't even get into how that should've been flagged because Huber is a defenseless player, and that play led to a TD...

Mostly I was just saying that Ryan Shazier is somebody's son. He might be somebody's brother, and apparently he's somebody's husband.

I don't find paralysis funny. I had a cousin who was paralyzed by a gunshot wound to the neck. She died two years later of sepsis... She was all those things that I just rattled off about Shazier... Except she was a female.

I just don't see the humor in it. If you do, I'm not judging.

I completely agree. My father was paralyzed in 1999 at 55 years old. He had a massive stroke and couldn't move his right side. He was on life support for months. He spent years in a nursing home. He just kept having stroke after stroke until it finally took his life. He couldn't talk right, he couldn't really do anything. He lived like that for 16 years until he  died. 
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 10:15 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm not wrong on this. If you don't see the difference, that's not my fault. Don't blame me. Also I don't belittle anyone but Brad, but that's only because Brad likes to belittle people as well. I haven't even belittled him at least 5 weeks. Nice try though but fail.

Most of the Steeler fanbase cheered Shazier's and Gavins hits on Bengals players which were fined by the league but instead of calling to stop the intentional head spearing they condoned it by saying the Players should have 'kept their head on a swivel". Sahzier's injury was his own fault while Huber, Gio's and to some extent River's is the fault of the Steelers for not teaching proper tackling technique. Burfict's career also is in shambles because he failed to see the inherent danger of using your head as a battering ram. When players do it to themselves they get what they deserve. The players they do it to also pay the price which isn't fair. Excuse me if I don't have compassion for a POS player but I don't.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 10:08 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Most of the Steeler fanbase cheered Shazier's and Gavins hits on Bengals players which were fined by the league but instead of calling to stop the intentional head spearing they condoned it by saying the Players should have 'kept their head on a swivel". Sahzier's injury was his own fault while Huber, Gio's and to some extent River's is the fault of the Steelers for not teaching proper tackling technique. Burfict's career also is in shambles because he failed to see the inherent danger of using your head as a battering ram. When players do it to themselves they get what they deserve. The players they do it to also pay the price which isn't fair. Excuse me if I don't have compassion for a POS player but I don't.

Yes, Shazier did lead with his helmet a lot. Yes he injured himself, but that doesn't mean you have to make jokes about an injury like that. 
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 10:08 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Most of the Steeler fanbase cheered Shazier's and Gavins hits on Bengals players which were fined by the league but instead of calling to stop the intentional head spearing they condoned it by saying the Players should have 'kept their head on a swivel". Sahzier's injury was his own fault while Huber, Gio's and to some extent River's is the fault of the Steelers for not teaching proper tackling technique. Burfict's career also is in shambles because he failed to see the inherent danger of using your head as a battering ram. When players do it to themselves they get what they deserve. The players they do it to also pay the price which isn't fair. Excuse me if I don't have compassion for a POS player but I don't.

You really need to stop justifying your choice to be an awful person by saying that other people are awful too. 

No one should ever mock a life threatening injury. The fact that others have doesn't mean anyone should keep doing it.

Even Coltsfan wasn't this shitty. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote