Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Keep your head up Ryan
(05-09-2019, 11:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You really need to stop justifying your choice to be an awful person by saying that other people are awful too. 

No one should ever mock a life threatening injury. The fact that others have doesn't mean anyone should keep doing it.

Even Coltsfan wasn't this shitty. 

Yes I agree completely. I don't agree with the low life Steelers fans that laughed at Rivers jaw being broken. I thought Ward was a douchebag for doing it. I think Rivers wasn't watching, so Ward decided to take a cheap shot and smack Rivers. I don't think Ward meant to break his jaw. I think Catmandude making these remarks about Shazier makes him no better than the dirt bag Steelers fans that he's complaining about.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 11:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You really need to stop justifying your choice to be an awful person by saying that other people are awful too. 

No one should ever mock a life threatening injury. The fact that others have doesn't mean anyone should keep doing it.

Even Coltsfan wasn't this shitty. 
You should Leave Catmando alone. He is a frustrated Bungals  fan from Blue Balls Kentucky who knows that his team is going to suck again this year.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 06:07 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You should Leave Catmando alone. He is a frustrated Bungals  fan from Blue Balls Kentucky who knows that his team is going to suck again this year.

Speaking of sucking...how's your mom?
Reply/Quote
More typical Bungal feces. Making fun of a paralyzed person. Stay classy Cintucky. :paul:
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 06:38 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote:  Making fun of a paralyzed person. 

Are you mad when we make fun of a brain dead person too? (Hint: It's you).
Reply/Quote
[Image: go4hi857ycrc3ki4g.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Even Coltsfan wasn't this shitty
Shazier was a POS before his injury and being injured doesn't give him any upgrade in life. In my opinion he is still a POS. I'm not glad he isn't going to play anymore but I am glad it happened before he paralyzed any other player. He paralyzed himself by using his head as a battering ram to try to injure others so no sympathy is deserved and none given. My feelings are kind of like all you hypocrites that wished the same fate on Burfict. 
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 02:47 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Shazier was a POS before his injury and being injured doesn't give him any upgrade in life. In my opinion he is still a POS. I'm not glad he isn't going to play anymore but I am glad it happened before he paralyzed any other player. He paralyzed himself by using his head as a battering ram to try to injure others so no sympathy is deserved and none given. My feelings are kind of like all you hypocrites that wished the same fate on Burfict. 

Although I agree on several points, I never want anyone to get hurt. He was a headhunter that’s for sure. He had zero compassion on the field and did his best to take players out of the game for the sole purpose of winning a game, with no regard or concern for the outcome to the other players career. Karma kicked his ass. I feel bad for the man, but not bad for the player, who outplayed himself.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 02:47 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Shazier was a POS before his injury and being injured doesn't give him any upgrade in life. In my opinion he is still a POS. I'm not glad he isn't going to play anymore but I am glad it happened before he paralyzed any other player. He paralyzed himself by using his head as a battering ram to try to injure others so no sympathy is deserved and none given. My feelings are kind of like all you hypocrites that wished the same fate on Burfict. 

I see, you justify your behavior by projecting it onto others. Still doesn't make it write.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 08:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I see, you justify your behavior by projecting it onto others. Still doesn't make it write.

Right. All I can say is KARMA will bite you in the ass.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 08:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I see, you justify your behavior by projecting it onto others. Still doesn't make it write.

What would make it write?  A deadline, perhaps?
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 07:12 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: What would make it write?  A deadline, perhaps?

Noooooooooooooooooo. I've lost all integrity. 

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 10:55 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Right. All I can say is KARMA will bite you in the ass.

Remember that as you cheer when men are paralyzed and turn your head when women are abused. 

Reply/Quote