Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping Up On All Things Bengals
Hi all,

I’ve been a Bengals fan for almost 20 years here in the South West of England. Just wondering what the best shows/podcast/YouTube channels are for all things Bengals related?

I read here a lot as well as CincyJungle and some other sites.

Could anyone point me in the right direction, just can’t get enough at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Who’Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:36 PM)JRBengals Wrote: Hi all,

I’ve been a Bengals fan for almost 20 years here in the South West of England. Just wondering what the best shows/podcast/YouTube channels are for all things Bengals related?

I read here a lot as well as CincyJungle and some other sites.

Could anyone point me in the right direction, just can’t get enough at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Who’Dey!!!

Locked on Bengals and Hear That Podcast Growlin are the 2 I usually listen to.
Reply/Quote
Yep, Locked on Bengals is my go to. Dan Hoard had one, but I think it's weekly. Also look at allbengals.com .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
IN the Trenches from Dave Lapham https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxCFz92Etfcl2mbD2sqN32g

https://www.youtube.com/c/BengalJimsTailgateExperience/videos

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Listen to nothing, just us.
Cool
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: Locked on Bengals and Hear That Podcast Growlin are the 2 I usually listen to.

This plus "Bengals Booth Podcast" with Dan Hoard, and "In the trenches" with Dave Lapham.  If you have iheart radio, Tony Pike and Mo Eggar do a show called CINCY 360 from noon -2 and it can be reached via podcast as well. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals Beat Podcast is a good listen although they dont upload as often as most.
Bengalswire is a decent site, has a fair amount of fluff but will keep you up to date.
Both the Athletic and Cincinnati.com are not worth the money for pure Bengals coverage
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: Locked on Bengals and Hear That Podcast Growlin are the 2 I usually listen to.

Hear That Podcast Growlin’ is really solid.

I second this recommendation.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Always curious. Assuming you are English, how did you become a fan? (I’ve never heard a podcast of any kind so no help there. )
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 08:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Always curious. Assuming you are English, how did you become a fan? (I’ve never heard a podcast of any kind so no help there. ) you

Funny story, played Madden 2001 when I was younger, so that gave an interest in it for me. I landed with the Bengals when I was off school sick, and the 2003 NFL draft was being shown here in the UK. Not realising the team with #1 was in fact the leagues worst team the previous season I thought I was on to a winner when Carson Palmer was drafted to Cincinnati, who on that night I adopted as my team.

Nearly 20 years on and I don’t regret it for one moment. I love this team.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 10:32 AM)JRBengals Wrote: Funny story, played Madden 2001 when I was younger, so that gave an interest in it for me. I landed with the Bengals when I was off school sick, and the 2003 NFL draft was being shown here in the UK. Not realising the team with #1 was in fact the leagues worst team the previous season I thought I was on to a winner when Carson Palmer was drafted to Cincinnati, who on that night I adopted as my team.

Nearly 20 years on and I don’t regret it for one moment. I love this team.

Ouch. Hilarious   But I'm glad you're happy with your decision.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote