Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Keeping with the Kardashians
Does anyone watch this? If so, why? I work out in my shop often, but countless times, when I come back into the house, my wife has this show on. I decided one night that I would sit with her and watch TV. Of course, she flipped to this show.
What am I missing here? I sat and watched that program, and all I watched was women living their life and complaining a lot. Why is that television?
Does that seriously drive ratings?
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 08:11 PM)Harmening Wrote: Does anyone watch this?  If so, why?  I work out in my shop often, but countless times, when I come back into the house, my wife has this show on.  I decided one night that I would sit with her and watch TV.  Of course, she flipped to this show.  
What am I missing here?  I sat and watched that program, and all I watched was women living their life and complaining a lot.  Why is that television?
Does that seriously drive ratings?

This was the only reason I ever checked it out. (one episode)

[Image: Kim-Kardashian-ass-natural7-whatisusa.info_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My wife watches it from time to time. I'll read and half listen, and I don't get it. And Kim's ass is disgusting.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 10:29 AM)michaelsean Wrote: My wife watches it from time to time.  I'll read and half listen, and I don't get it.  And Kim's ass is disgusting.

Yes it is. damn Ho!

Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 10:29 AM)michaelsean Wrote: My wife watches it from time to time.  I'll read and half listen, and I don't get it.  And Kim's ass is disgusting.

(03-01-2016, 08:42 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes it is. damn Ho!

T his & this

I feel brain cells leaving my head any time that mindless drivel is mentioned. Shocked
Reply/Quote
I thought the show was fabulous when it first came out, But then it got repetitive. That didn't stop me from buying all of the seasons on dvd though.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 09:34 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This was the only reason I ever checked it out. (one episode)

[Image: Kim-Kardashian-ass-natural7-whatisusa.info_.jpg]

Still not a good enough reason for me to watch it.

I think I would rather watch Lifetime channel than this show.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Kim Kardashian is the joke of too many butts.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 04:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Kim Kardashian is the joke of too many butts.

She is also the butt of many jokes. LMAO
Reply/Quote
Must be all the talent they possess. They uh...they can all uh...well, they were good at being born.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 07:12 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: I thought the show was fabulous when it first came out,  But then it got repetitive. That didn't stop me from buying all of the seasons on dvd though.

Please tell me you are of the female persuasion.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote