Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keith Ellison
(12-20-2018, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Someone in this very thread has stated the Monahan accuser is a proven liar; yet Ford is more "believable" because she listed witnesses that do not know what she is talking about. Of course it would take an unbiased person to see the hypocrisy in that.

The rest is just more Dino BS.

No one in this thread said she was liar when she made the accusation.  A few in this thread said Ford was only doing it for political purposes.

You can move the goalposts, but the OP was all about Democrats not believing all accusers because of politics.  And when that was shot down the discussion moved to whether either is more believable now.

There's a lot of BS in this thread...it ain't from me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-20-2018, 04:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: No one in this thread said she was liar when she made the accusation.  A few in this thread said Ford was only doing it for political purposes.

You can move the goalposts, but the OP was all about Democrats not believing all accusers because of politics.  And when that was shot down the discussion moved to whether either is more believable now.

There's a lot of BS in this thread...it ain't from me.

Oh, so it was worse for Ford's case? Imagine my shock that you take this stance. 

Personally I said the DEMS sat on it for political purposes.

Plenty of BS from you and your claiming there is not holds the same weight as Fred stating he is right. For instance: Why the "hit it" comment? 

FWIW, you have to go all the way to the 2nd post in this thread for someone to suggest she lied when the accusations were made:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-MN-Rep-Keith-Ellison-accused-by-ex-of-abuse-her-son-claims-he-has-a-video?highlight=ellison

Sounds like maybe your first sentence was just some of that BS
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-20-2018, 05:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, so it was worse for Ford's case? Imagine my shock that you take this stance. 

Personally I said the DEMS sat on it for political purposes.

Plenty of BS from you and your claiming there is not holds the same weight as Fred stating he is right. For instance: Why the "hit it" comment? 

FWIW, you have to go all the way to the 2nd post in this thread for someone to suggest she lied when the accusations were made:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-MN-Rep-Keith-Ellison-accused-by-ex-of-abuse-her-son-claims-he-has-a-video?highlight=ellison

Sounds like maybe your first sentence was just some of that BS

Did I say it was worse or did I say it happened.

And you "example" was clearly sarcasm.  

(08-13-2018, 04:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is it possible for the cry of "fake news" to exonerate a democrat?

(08-13-2018, 04:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No

(08-13-2018, 04:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, after all these years I think I may have finally found a reason to register with a major political party!

That you either don't get it or get it and are trying to use it as an example of someone saying she is "lying" is sad.

(Although in the same thread it took just 8 posts for me to be accused of not believing her when I had not even posted in it.  Smirk)

And in post 10 Leonard suggested it was "fishy".

But keep up your refusal to admit you're wrong.  It's adorable and I bet your friends love you for it!  Cool
(12-20-2018, 06:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: And you "example" was clearly sarcasm.  

That you either don't get it or get it and are trying to use it as an example of someone saying she is "lying" is sad.

(Although in the same thread it took just 8 posts for me to be accused of not believing her when I had not even posted in it.  Smirk)

But keep up your refusal to admit you're wrong.  It's adorable and I bet your friends love you for it!  Cool
The 2 bolded comments from you, in the same post no less,  are irony at its highest.

(12-20-2018, 06:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The 2 bolded comments from you, in the same post no less,  are irony at its highest.

And yet both correct.

Clearly you are "unbiased".   Smirk
(12-20-2018, 06:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did I say it was worse or did I say it happened.

And you "example" was clearly sarcasm.  

(12-20-2018, 06:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The 2 bolded comments from you, in the same post no less,  are irony at its highest.

(12-20-2018, 06:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: And yet both correct.

Clearly you are "unbiased".   Smirk

You are the gift that just keeps on giving. 

(12-20-2018, 06:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You are the gift that just keeps on giving. 

Mellow

(12-20-2018, 06:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Once the other person (strangely enough you very often) tells me what I am saying that's when I know I am no longer necessary in the discussion. Enjoy telling someone else what they are saying.

Indeed.

Have a very merry christmas! 
(12-20-2018, 06:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Indeed.

Have a very merry christmas! 

Suppose that made sense in your head. I simply posted the exact words you wrote. Never once told you what you said.

But I get it; you gotta try. 

(12-20-2018, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Suppose that made sense in your head. I simply posted the exact words you wrote. Never once told you what you said.

But I get it; you gotta try. 

Merry Christmas!