Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kelce Is PISSED That We Got OB!
And I'm.............

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470kruwrugmtf7ozo4z0...y.gif&ct=g]

Hilarious

In a very feminine way, Kelce said "It hurts. It hurts my soul, man. Hurts my soul. It's like watching your best friend just turn evil on you."

Hilarious

I love it because we're cleaning up our biggest weakness while weakening our biggest rival on the field and in their heads!

Quote:It hurts the Chiefs not only to lose a player that has made four straight Pro Bowls, but to lose him to Kansas City's primary postseason rival.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I know he's a pro and doesn't necessarily get emotional about these things but it definitely sounds like it will be in his head when they play us:

Quote:"It's tough man. Obviously, I mean, the past like two years we've struggled beating the Bengals," Kelce said. "So there's been a lot of like build up in emotion of like, I would say, not necessarily hate but just like dislike towards the Bengals because they keep beating us, and they keep talking about it every time they do. So it's like, man, to see him go to the dark side man, it's an awkward feeling. Obviously I hope that he has an absolute Hall of Fame career. You know what I mean? I wish nothing but the best for OB. He was an unbelievable leader. An unbelievable teammate on and off the field."

You have to hope that we get to Pat once and Pat's brain instantly goes to OB playing for us and then it's in his subconscious the rest of the game!

Let's hope players around the league read this and see how strong we're getting!

There's a little more in the article, like how we're 3-1 against them over the last two seasons, but let's hope OB helps us keep our foot on their throat!
Reply/Quote
LMAO!!! Hilarious

It is sweet. Also know Kelce didn't like us bringing back Germaine either ha ha

Fun times in this AFC rivalry. Orlando coming here is a big deal as Travis notes, Burrow's blindside should be much better protected
and if we can find a stud RT, whether that be Carman or a draft pick the OL is looking much better. Look out if the OL suddenly
becomes a strength in front of Burrow and we add a stud RB...
Reply/Quote
It’s great that they added a pro bowl LT but it’s not going to make them play worse or get into their heads. The advantage is hopefully the line will be better so we will score more points than they do. Kelce is still going to be great and so is Mahomes.
It is awesome to hear how highly Kelce thinks of OB but in the did heads? No.
Being better than them? That’s a strong possibility now.
Reply/Quote
Why are WE the DARK SIDE? not that i mind dark side is cooler
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 01:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: LMAO!!!  Hilarious

It is sweet. Also know Kelce didn't like us bringing back Germaine either ha ha

Fun times in this AFC rivalry. Orlando coming here is a big deal as Travis notes, Burrow's blindside should be much better protected
and if we can find a stud RT, whether that be Carman or a draft pick the OL is looking much better. Look out if the OL suddenly
becomes a strength in front of Burrow and we add a stud RB...

I'm hoping Carman or a draft pick works out or there's almost always a surprise fit that comes available after last cuts, so let's hope that's the case this year and, like I said, more players see things like this and want to be a part of what we're doing, which is winning!

We've been drafting better but I still don't like trusting a rookie on the line and getting Zeke would also be a big boost in pass protection. 

Didn't know that about Kelce not liking us bringing back Pratt but it makes it that much sweeter!

Hilarious

Putting Burrow behind an offensive line that doesn't have him running for his life and lets him pick apart defenses is a dream.

I'm going downtown to Hard Rock soon downtown to place some bets on him winning the MVP and us winning the ship!

Cinci legalized sports betting at THE PERFECT TIME!
Reply/Quote
It is kind of curious why the Chiefs paid Brown's replacement MORE MONEY than Brown got.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 02:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm hoping Carman or a draft pick works out or there's almost always a surprise fit that comes available after last cuts, so let's hope that's the case this year and, like I said, more players see things like this and want to be a part of what we're doing, which is winning!

We've been drafting better but I still don't like trusting a rookie on the line and getting Zeke would also be a big boost in pass protection. 

Didn't know that about Kelce not liking us bringing back Pratt but it makes it that much sweeter!

Hilarious

Putting Burrow behind an offensive line that doesn't have him running for his life and lets him pick apart defenses is a dream.

I'm going downtown to Hard Rock soon downtown to place some bets on him winning the MVP and us winning the ship!

Cinci legalized sports betting at THE PERFECT TIME!

It would be absolutely insane to rely on Carman at RT. There's some chance of him panning out, but a lot of chance he doesn't.
Reply/Quote
Salty salty tears
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
He is indeed afraid
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 02:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It is kind of curious why the Chiefs paid Brown's replacement MORE MONEY than Brown got.
Maybe they know they messed up in losing Brown and want to at least make sure that Mahomes is protected with the next best thing?
(03-31-2023, 02:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It would be absolutely insane to rely on Carman at RT. There's some chance of him panning out, but a lot of chance he doesn't.
With how horrible our line has been for Burrow, I'm just glad his blindside is protected and hopefully we can get a decent pass blocking back.

I'd at least like to bring in a free agent tackle or draft one (not in the first) to create competition.
(03-31-2023, 03:22 PM)basballguy Wrote: Salty salty tears

Hilarious
(03-31-2023, 03:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He is indeed afraid

The rest of the league will be soon!!
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 04:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe they know they messed up in losing Brown and want to at least make sure that Mahomes is protected with the next best thing?
With how horrible our line has been for Burrow, I'm just glad his blindside is protected and hopefully we can get a decent pass blocking back.

I'd at least like to bring in a free agent tackle or draft one (not in the first) to create competition.

Hilarious

The rest of the league will be soon!!

The Chiefs signed Taylor BEFORE Brown signed. BEFORE.

Brown will likely be our best lineman since Whitworth. But, he's not the best Tackle in the league. He's maybe 10-12 which is still a vast upgrade here. But, the Chiefs moved on and signed someone else.
Reply/Quote
It's funny how Kelce thinks of him and the Chiefs being the knights in shining armor and the Bengals are the Saxon raiders Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 04:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Brown will likely be our best lineman since Whitworth.

That... isn't as impressive as it should be considering that title was previously held by Alex Cappa or Clint Boling. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 02:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It would be absolutely insane to rely on Carman at RT. There's some chance of him panning out, but a lot of chance he doesn't.

For sure, don't ever rely on such a thing. Just is my biggest hope for this Offseason is Carman finally finding his place and becoming
the real deal at RT. This would be awesome for all of us if it did happen and not good for the Chiefs or anyone in the NFL.

(03-31-2023, 05:08 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It's funny how Kelce thinks of him and the Chiefs being the knights in shining armor and the Bengals are the Saxon raiders  Hilarious

It is funny, also being a former Cincinnati Bearcat and all. This team isn't the type of team you hate. They don't cheat, they just
play good football and have been beating Travis and his boyz a lot lately and more to come. Welcome to the New Deyz.

Cool 

(04-01-2023, 03:36 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That... isn't as impressive as it should be considering that title was previously held by Alex Cappa or Clint Boling. Lol

Yes, been rough for a long time on the OL since Whit. Got a good one in Cappa finally. Karras is also the best Center we have 
had since Braham. Starting to get something going on here with the Orlando Brown grab.
Reply/Quote