Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelce going full Draymond in camp
Dude needs to lay off the roids

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38095478/travis-kelce-says-need-better-leader-following-practice-fights

Will he get sent away like Draymond did?

Doubt it...."it's just football"
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
He went full swing on the guy, and it appeared to be over incidental contact. What a primadonna.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 04:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He went full swing on the guy, and it appeared to be over incidental contact.  What a primadonna.

I don't know what happened, used to like this dude, but now I cannot stand him.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 04:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't know what happened, used to like this dude, but now I cannot stand him.

I used to think that both he and George Kittle must be fantastic dudes for all of the physical talents that they have and the discipline it took to grow them to the level that they play at.  Then, I listened to each of them speak a few times during interviews, and my admiration for each quickly faded.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 05:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I used to think that both he and George Kittle must be fantastic dudes for all of the physical talents that they have and the discipline it took to grow them to the level that they play at.  Then, I listened to each of them speak a few times during interviews, and my admiration for each quickly faded.

Hmm, hadn't noticed that with Kittle either but you could be right. Kelce and the Chiefs just get on my nerves after narrowly 
beating us in the AFC Championship for the first time in 4 tries and all the shit they talk. Cannot wait to play them this year 
at least once and hopefully they come to Cincy this time around and we beat the shit out of them.

Never disliked the Chiefs until as of late. That Justin Reid guy etc.

Love that Orlando Brown came here and gave them the finger after getting a ring lol
Reply/Quote
I honestly think, though I don't believe it'll happen, the next CBA needs to cover training camp. If the NFL cares about player safety then they should perhaps protect players from outbursts of violence like that during training camp too.

10 years ago I probably would've said "it's just football" myself...but how hard is it really to just keep your hands to yourself?
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 05:06 PM)basballguy Wrote: I honestly think, though I don't believe it'll happen, the next CBA needs to cover training camp.  If the NFL cares about player safety then they should perhaps protect players from outbursts of violence like that during training camp too.  

10 years ago I probably would've said "it's just football" myself...but how hard is it really to just keep your hands to yourself?

Or....

Just not throw punches eh... Wink
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 05:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Or....

Just not throw punches eh... Wink

or helmets
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 05:21 PM)basballguy Wrote: or helmets

No doubt, that was nutz.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 05:06 PM)basballguy Wrote: I honestly think, though I don't believe it'll happen, the next CBA needs to cover training camp.  If the NFL cares about player safety then they should perhaps protect players from outbursts of violence like that during training camp too.  

Right i mean its YOUR teammate lol  attacking him only hurts your team
Reply/Quote
Someone dared touched him. Man he’s turned into a douche.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
He's an overgrown child. Didn't see him looking too eager to fight when Pratt embarrassed him at Paycor last year.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 09:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Someone dared touched him. Man he’s turned into a douche.

Sure has. Cannot stand the guy anymore. He has totally went off the rails.

(08-07-2023, 10:15 PM)samhain Wrote: He's an overgrown child.  Didn't see him looking too eager to fight when Pratt embarrassed him at Paycor last year.

Another reason I am so happy we brought back Pratt. He will be ripping at that ball anytime Kelce catches it from now on.

And we brought back Logan as well for 4 more years? Crazy cool. Cool
Reply/Quote