Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kellen Winslow II accused of heinous crimes
Police: Kellen Winslow II targeted older women for kidnapping, rape
Posted by Michael David Smith on June 15, 2018, 3:54 PM EDT

Police say former NFL player Kellen Winslow II spent months targeting older women for crimes, including two women he kidnapped and raped.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that Winslow, who has been arrested and is currently in jail, kidnapped and raped two women in May. One was 54 years old and one was 59. Winslow is also accused of burglary with intent to rape a 71-year-old woman and burglary with intent to rape an 86-year-old woman, both in June.

Winslow was also briefly jailed last week for suspicion of burglary. A neighbor who saw him walking into a residence confronted him and called police, and he was arrested shortly after driving off.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/15/police-kellen-winslow-ii-targeted-older-women-for-kidnapping-rape/
Reply/Quote
Talk about a fall from grace. Going from a first round draft pick, to absolute rock bottom..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wonder what the age thing Is all about?

Reply/Quote
I bet his pop is really proud, eh? Probably safe to say there won't be a Kellen Winslow the 3rd playing in the NFL.. 
I can't even imagine how I'd feel if my son did anything even remotely close to this moron.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2018, 09:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: I bet his pop is really proud, eh? Probably safe to say there won't be a Kellen Winslow the 3rd playing in the NFL.. 
I can't even imagine how I'd feel if my son did anything even remotely close to this moron.. 

Yeah, pretty bad. My wife just turned 50. Glad he’s locked up. LOL

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 12:02 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, pretty bad. My wife just turned 50. Glad he’s locked up. LOL

I have to admit I have "a thing" for older women myself, but it's not quite the same "thing".. Both the women in my life over the past 33 years have been 9 years older than me.. There's nothing magical about the number 9.. IDK.. Maybe it's the song by the Beatles. Revolution 9..a real toe tapping classic . https://youtu.be/fnRo7xCpx4k
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 02:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: I have to admit I have "a thing" for older women myself, but it's not quite the same "thing".. Both the women in my life over the past 33 years have been 9 years older than me.. There's nothing magical about the number 9.. IDK.. Maybe it's the song by the Beatles. Revolution 9..a real toe tapping classic . https://youtu.be/fnRo7xCpx4k

Played backwards says “Turn me on, dead man.”

Reply/Quote
Maybe Joey Porter will call him a *** again.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2018, 06:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Police: Kellen Winslow II targeted older women for kidnapping, rape

Police say former NFL player Kellen Winslow II spent months targeting older women for crimes, including two women he kidnapped and raped.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that Winslow, who has been arrested and is currently in jail, kidnapped and raped two women in May. One was 54 years old and one was 59. Winslow is also accused of burglary with intent to rape a 71-year-old woman and burglary with intent to rape an 86-year-old woman, both in June.

Winslow was also briefly jailed last week for suspicion of burglary. A neighbor who saw him walking into a residence confronted him and called police, and he was arrested shortly after driving off.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/15/police-kellen-winslow-ii-targeted-older-women-for-kidnapping-rape/

Wow ! 

Raping 71 and 86 year old women.

Hope he never sees daylight ever again. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
What a sicko. What makes someone's mind tick like this?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 08:50 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: What a sicko.  What makes someone's mind tick like this?

I think he may have CTE......there have been numerous mental problems with him aside from this.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 09:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: I think he may have CTE......there have been numerous mental problems with him aside from this.

As if football could stand any more negative publicity..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2018, 09:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: I think he may have CTE......there have been numerous mental problems with him aside from this.

maybe maybe not..

We cant keep using it as an excuse for their actions though.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2018, 06:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Police: Kellen Winslow II targeted older women for kidnapping, rape

II is the wrong suffix:

That is reserved for those who DO NOT follow their father's names; his is Jr. and it will always be Jr.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
He was always pretty nutty. But this...damn.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote