Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendrick Pryor
Since being pilfered off the Bengals, Mr. Pryor has zero catches for zero yards for the Jags. Yes, he's been active.

While I wish he were here as a developmental player, it turns out he isn't Chris Carter or Jerry Rice.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 11:29 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Since being pilfered off the Bengals, Mr. Pryor has zero catches for zero yards for the Jags. Yes, he's been active.

While I wish he were here as a developmental player, it turns out he isn't Chris Carter or Jerry Rice.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PryoKe00.htm

He has not been active.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 11:29 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Since being pilfered off the Bengals, Mr. Pryor has zero catches for zero yards for the Jags.  Yes, he's been active.

I wouldn't have expected him to do much of anything here either unless there was an injury. We got 3 top tier receivers and a pretty decent TE as well. Between them and throwing a bunch of 1 yard passes to Mixon there's not much left to go around and he would have likely been at the bottom of the chart inactive most games like he is in Jacksonville. Also Trent Taylor has been rock solid in what little roles we've needed him in.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:44 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PryoKe00.htm

He has not been active.

He was active in week 3 (not 1 & 2).  My bad.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
"We need Pryor on the roster" threads stem from Bengals fans needing something to post about during a slow point in the offseason. Next year, we'll have another Pryor that many insist needs to be on the roster. The guy will get cut, we'll rage, and then he'll go on to not have a stellar NFL career. Rinse and repeat.
Reply/Quote
Still think he was the best insurance in case one of our top 3 go down. Will always stand by this.

Saw a talented WR out there in Preseason, more talented than Auden Tate who was just big and could go up for the
ball well. Too bad he couldn't score TD's oddly enough something Pryor DID do in the preseason.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Still think he was the best insurance in case one of our top 3 go down. Will always stand by this.

Saw a talented WR out there in Preseason, more talented than Auden Tate who was just big and could go up for the
ball well. Too bad he couldn't score TD's oddly enough something Pryor DID do in the preseason.

I agree in the sense that nobody on the roster beyond the top 3 are exciting players.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:54 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I agree in the sense that nobody on the roster beyond the top 3 are exciting players.

Yeah, none of Trent Taylor, Stanley Morgan or especially Mike Thomas wow me out there...

Pryor stood out as special and it was clear in my eyes. I use the eye test with skill positions.

The Jags saw it and made a nice pluck and are looking like a much better team this season in all aspects.
Reply/Quote