Reply/Quote
the season is saved

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Tee who?

Sarcasm
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ok, so now maybe Tee won't be trying to play with a broken rib, after all. Looking forward to Iosivas coming in to shock the world, and welcome back to the team Kendrick Pryor.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Does he teach CPR? The Bengals could stand to have a qualified person to help them at game time..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I like the signing. He knows the offense, has great speed and has shown in preseason games he can make plays. With Jones hurt and Tee hurt the signing makes sense just in case more injuries happen at the WR position.
Reply/Quote
Now if we can just get Will Grier back...

OK. good pick up. Can he return punts?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 04:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Now if we can just get Will Grier back...

I would rather have Raymond Johnson III back.
Reply/Quote
Forgot about him. Wasn't he the Golden Binns winner of 2022? I remember people being really hyped about him and then at least a couple people thinking we were really going to regret letting him go to the Jags.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 04:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Forgot about him. Wasn't he the Golden Binns winner of 2022? I remember people being really hyped about him and then at least a couple people thinking we were really going to regret letting him go to the Jags.

He was never active for any of the Jaguars games so we just don't know what he can do in a real game.  Showing out in preseason is obviously much different.  Raymond Johnson III this year is a similar case.  He looked very good in preseason so you have some fans hoping he stays around and gets a chance to show if he can help the team in the regular season.  You just never know until they get that opportunity.  What you don't want to happen is have them go to another team and help them out when they could be helping you.
Reply/Quote
Ha, this move should make a lot of folks happy.
Reply/Quote
He has speed

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 06:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: He has speed

and his ribs are intact.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 03:51 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I like the signing. He knows the offense, has great speed and has shown in preseason games he can make plays. With Jones hurt and Tee hurt the signing makes sense just in case more injuries happen at the WR position.

Reassuring to know the offense hasn’t changed since last preseason.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 07:23 PM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: Reassuring to know the offense hasn’t changed since last preseason.

Good one and probably true... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
No idea who this dude is. He’s not a OC so I’m not sure how much he can contribute.
Reply/Quote
i figure he will be there for punt returns if he gets elevated and Irwin or Iosivas starts for Tee. total guesswork of course.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 07:42 PM)TKUHL Wrote: No idea who this dude is. He’s not a OC so I’m not sure how much he can contribute.

and can't throw the ball down field
Reply/Quote
I was one who hated to see him picked up by the Jags, so good to see him back. Hopefully he shows something again next preseason.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 04:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Now if we can just get Will Grier back...

And Chris Crocker
Reply/Quote