Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halftime Adjustments
(02-26-2017, 10:50 PM)xxlt Wrote: That's weird. I had a post disappear a few days ago too. But, I just blamed Obama and Hillary and moved on.

I would understand if the post was profane or was unjustly offensive... But all I did was state facts and warn posters to ignore certain BS. And apparently a certain someone couldn't handle that I am on to their BS and reported me. Or they may even be a moderator his or her self  Ninja 

In any case, whatever. No skin off my back. But God forbid someone try to put an end to a trolls nonsense.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2017, 10:48 PM)xxlt Wrote: How does the team that starts better than anyone lead the universe in comeback wins too? I am sure they are the greatest of all time in the middle of the game. Jesus, how have they not won 11 of the last 6 Super Bowls? The numbers say they should have!

Not sure what point you are trying to make by going crazy with the exaggerations but here is what I actually said.

(02-23-2017, 09:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Since '11 the Bengals have 31 "come from behind" victories and their .464 winning percentage in games where they trailed ranks 7th best in the league.  

(02-26-2017, 04:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote:   Since 2011 the Bengals scored first 53 times.  Only 5 other teams have done better. 

Funny how some people respond to actual facts that contradict their beliefs and feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 09:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not sure what point you are trying to make by going crazy with the exaggerations but here is what I actually said.

Funny how some people respond to actual facts that contradict their beliefs and feelings.

Hey, I'm amazed at your knowledge of the team and your willingness to dig up statistics and then make observations based on the stats you cited. Consequently, I would love to learn more from you.

From your perspective does the team have any shortcomings?

Do you have any theories about why they haven't won a play off game in recent seasons?

Any ideas about why they didn't make the playoffs last year?

How is that a team that scores first so often ends up trailing in so many games?

How is that a team that excels at coming from behind still lost enough games to miss the playoffs this year and can't win a playoff game when they get there? I am sure every answer will have statistics that support your answer, so please give your insights and answer these questions.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 12:17 PM)xxlt Wrote: Hey, I'm amazed at your knowledge of the team and your willingness to dig up statistics and then make observations based on the stats you cited. Consequently, I would love to learn more from you.

From your perspective does the team have any shortcomings?

Do you have any theories about why they haven't won a play off game in recent seasons?

Any ideas about why they didn't make the playoffs last year?

How is that a team that scores first so often ends up trailing in so many games?

How is that a team that excels at coming from behind still lost enough games to miss the playoffs this year and can't win a playoff game when they get there? I am sure every answer will have statistics that support your answer, so please give your insights and answer these questions.

I have answered all of these questions before.  It would take pages to repeat all of these answers here and would require me to cover tons of stuff that is not the subject of this thread.

If you want to hear the answers than start another thread.  I will be glad to educate you.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 12:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have answered all of these questions before.  It would take pages to repeat all of these answers here and would require me to cover tons of stuff that is not the subject of this thread.

If you want to hear the answers than start another thread.  I will be glad to educate you.

Done. The thread is called Fred Toast University. If you can't remember the questions just let us know  and someone will move them over to Fred Toast U.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 05:59 PM)xxlt Wrote: Done. The thread is called Fred Toast University. If you can't remember the questions just let us know  and someone will move them over to Fred Toast U.

......and what forum would we find this thread in double x? That would surely be must read material.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 07:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......and what forum would we find this thread in double x? That would surely be must read material.

I created the thread. What happened to it after that? Your guess is as good as mine?
Reply/Quote