Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Series SUPER BOWL TONIGHT....Game 7
Winner Take All.....The entire baseball season from April to now November comes down to ONE GAME......Anybody can win one game.....Anything can happen in one game....All the pitchers can be used in relief because there is no tomorrow. Nobody pitches again until April. ..Remember, was it Boston using both Curt Schilling and Randy Johnson to get the win....So lay out the food, and get ready for The SUPER BOWL of Baseball....GAME 7 of THE WORLD SERIES.....and when night is over, either Cubs or Indians will end their many years without a Championship....and one teams fans will have to again wait until a next year or two. ...Bill Murray in the stands in Cleveland rooting for his Cubs....Ex Red Chapman able to be called on if Cubs have a lead. ....WE have a SUPER BOWL TONIGHT.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Cubs bats woke up again last night, this could be a good one. For my money, I'd like to see the Cubs knock Kluber out and take this thing. It's been a lot longer since they've won PLUS, an early rout would SHUT JOE BUCK UP!! Last nights game was bearable because once the Cubs got the early lead I didn't have to hear about the immortal Indians pitchers "spinning it" to get outs nearly as much. I do have to say that whoever attempted to find an annoying replacement for Tim McCarver did a great job when they came up with Buck and Smoltz. Smoltz saying how the extra days take a toll on Chapman, and hinted at losing velocity. He lost a little last night throwing 99 and 100 more often than not, I think he was just trying to keep it in the strike zone. Either way, he's throwing harder than Smoltz ever did. One thing about it, I think it's the best manager matchup in the World Series perhaps ever!
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Cubs.

Go Cubs Go...song has gotten old real fast though
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2016, 06:37 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Congrats to Cubs.  

Go Cubs Go...song has gotten old real fast though

Go Cubs Go!!!
Go Cubs Gooo!!

Hey Chicago, whaddya say?
The Cubs are gonna win today!

Go Cubs Go!
Go Cubs Gooo!

Hey Chicago, whaddya say?
The Cubs are gonna win today. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote