Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ketamine don't lie
SI Bengals posted this video of a young girl's post-anesthesia concerns about her favorite team. This could be a lot of us after a few beers, maybe even including a crush on the QB.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/bengals-fan-posts-hilarious-post-wisdom-teeth-surgery-video
Reply/Quote
I saw that yesterday and laughed. I feel the same way when she declares "Joe Burrow has never beaten the Browns, and historically they are the worst franchise in history." Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
“I mean, my God dang hero can’t beat the Browns, mom!"

"he's pretty, but dang it he is talented" “And let’s be honest I go for ambition not looks”

"I know he's got a girlfriend. I’m happy for him but I’m not happy for meeeeeee"

JoeyB needs to send this girl a picture or something

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 04:08 PM)pally Wrote: “I mean, my God dang hero can’t beat the Browns, mom!"

"he's pretty, but dang it he is talented" “And let’s be honest I go for ambition not looks”

"I know he's got a girlfriend. I’m happy for him but I’m not happy for meeeeeee"

I think he just needs to beat the browns for her. And for the rest of us. Because that really is depressing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 03:46 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: SI Bengals posted this video of a young girl's post-anesthesia concerns about her favorite team.  This could be a lot of us after a few beers, maybe even including a crush on the QB.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/bengals-fan-posts-hilarious-post-wisdom-teeth-surgery-video

Holy crap is that funny. Burrow needs to send her an autographed jersey or somethin'. You almost feel sorry for her
while laughing at the same time. She is a die hard Bengal fan lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 04:08 PM)pally Wrote: “I mean, my God dang hero can’t beat the Browns, mom!"

"he's pretty, but dang it he is talented"  “And let’s be honest I go for ambition not looks”

Thanks for writing that out Pally, that is some funny stuff ha ha
Reply/Quote
She misses Jamar as well. I suspect they will show up at her home if the management can find her.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: She misses Jamar as well. I suspect they will show up at her home if the management can find her.

That would be really cool of them. She is a cool gal I am sure, wish I had a lady like that who loved the Bengals as 
much as I do. Most of the women in my life don't even like football damn it. But it would be really cool if they did 
something for her. Die hard fans like that are what make our fans the best.
Reply/Quote
This is absolutely hilarious LOL thanks for posting.
Reply/Quote
That's a bit strange.. How would you like to have to deal with a cryer all day and night? My ex would drink at night and start crying over stuff that happened 50 years ago..  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Funny stuff and am certain she is going to hear from Joe one way or another.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That would be really cool of them. She is a cool gal I am sure, wish I had a lady like that who loved the Bengals as 
much as I do. Most of the women in my life don't even like football damn it. But it would be really cool if they did 

That girl is going to make a great wife for one of our sons.  Or in my case, one of my grandsons.

For now, she need to be Ruler of the Jungle.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 08:42 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: That girl is going to make a great wife for one of our sons.  Or in my case, one of my grandsons.

For now, she need to be Ruler of the Jungle.

It'd be great to have her Ruler for The Browns Game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 08:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It'd be great to have her Ruler for The Browns Game

Elizabeth, I know you read everything on here.  How about it?
Reply/Quote
"I am not a Dr and never have been" ....LMAO
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 07:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: That's a bit strange.. How would you like to have to deal with a cryer all day and night? My ex would drink at night and start crying over stuff that happened 50 years ago..  Sad

Well unless she has her wisdom teeth removed on a regular basis this won’t be a problem.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That would be really cool of them. She is a cool gal I am sure, wish I had a lady like that who loved the Bengals as 

I proposed to my wife after one date and four days later when she said "my perfect date is to sit on the couch with my boyfriend, a beer in hand and a bowl of popcorn and watch football all day long."

And I thought a gal as smart, pretty, and funny as she was would be a great partner. Now 31 years later, we've watched many games together. I even looked past her being a Cowboys fan!
Reply/Quote
Congratulations. Although somewhat flawed (there's no 10), she is obviously a keeper. There are much worse things than being a Cowboys fan.
Reply/Quote
good acting! lol
Reply/Quote