Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kevin Colbert To Emmanuel Sanders- What An Asshole!
As if that organization wasn't already publicly becoming enough of a train wreck, Emmanual Sanders said that Kevin Colbert asked him "who do you think you are, Antonio Brown?" when Sanders got mad that the Steelers offered him three years for 9 million with only a million guaranteed!

Hilarious what a shit-show that organization must be behind closed doors and what a joke it is now becoming publicly!

Quarterback rapes women? Who cares!

Finding a way to piss off the best running back and wide receiver in the game with getting nothing for one and pennies on the dollar for the other? It's just the Steelers way!

It's also hilarious how all of this just goes ignored by the mainstream media and talking heads because it's the Steelers and God-forbid anyone bash them too harshly!
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's also hilarious how all of this just goes ignored by the mainstream media and talking heads because it's the Steelers and God-forbid anyone bash them too harshly!

There's some sort of weird validation Bengal fans are looking for when they try to convince themselves of this. Like what is this? Even if this was true, who cares and why does it matter. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 08:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There's some sort of weird validation Bengal fans are looking for when they try to convince themselves of this. Like what is this? Even if this was true, who cares and why does it matter. 

Because it goes to show the bias towards the Steelers and partly explains why everyone thinks their franchise is so great and why their fans are blind to the truth.

Or maybe they're not blind to the truth and they just don't care?

Maybe winning Trumps everything? Even decency?
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 11:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because it goes to show the bias towards the Steelers and partly explains why everyone thinks their franchise is so great and why their fans are blind to the truth.

Maybe winning Trumps everything?  Even decency?

Why did you capitalize "trumps"?
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: As if that organization wasn't already publicly becoming enough of a train wreck, Emmanual Sanders said that Kevin Colbert asked him "who do you think you are, Antonio Brown?" when Sanders got mad that the Steelers offered him three years for 9 million with only a million guaranteed!

Hilarious what a shit-show that organization must be behind closed doors and what a joke it is now becoming publicly!

Quarterback rapes women?  Who cares!

Finding a way to piss off the best running back and wide receiver in the game with getting nothing for one and pennies on the dollar for the other?  It's just the Steelers way!

It's also hilarious how all of this just goes ignored by the mainstream media and talking heads because it's the Steelers and God-forbid anyone bash them too harshly!

Well considering Bell was an UFA, the Steelers weren't getting anything for him to begin with. He could legally sign with any team.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 11:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because it goes to show the bias towards the Steelers and partly explains why everyone thinks their franchise is so great and why their fans are blind to the truth.

You tell them Fredo. They just don't get it.
Reply/Quote

Or Bengal fans have an irrational hate for the Steelers since you guys have been getting spanked by us for decades and when the national media doesn't share the same hate for the Steelers you think that means they have a pro-Steelers bias. 
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 09:23 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Or Bengal fans have an irrational hate for the Steelers since you guys have been getting spanked by us for decades 

That would be a rational hate  then, wouldnt it?
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 11:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Why did you capitalize "trumps"?
Typo.

Was it really that big of an issue?
(03-23-2019, 11:28 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well considering Bell was an UFA, the Steelers weren't getting anything for him to begin with. He could legally sign with any team.
If the Steelers were the incredible franchise that all of you claim they are, then he would have had no reason to want to leave.

And trying to franchise tag him again was a dick move by your organization because they would have just run him into the ground. 
(03-24-2019, 09:23 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Or Bengal fans have an irrational hate for the Steelers since you guys have been getting spanked by us for decades and when the national media doesn't share the same hate for the Steelers you think that means they have a pro-Steelers bias. 

Or maybe I'm just objective, which I know is an impossible concept for Steelers fans to understand when it comes to their own team.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 04:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typo.

If the Steelers were the incredible franchise that all of you claim they are, then he would have had no reason to want to leave.

And trying to franchise tag him again was a dick move by your organization because they would have just run him into the ground. 

Or maybe I'm just objective, which I know is an impossible concept for Steelers fans to understand when it comes to their own team.

Brad... Why are you taking up for Bell or Brown? I have a really big feeling that both of those divas' careers are about to nosedive. When James Connor, DeAngelo Williams, and some dude named Toussant come in, and basically fill your shoes at the drop of a hat, some of Bell's success has to be the system. You think he's gonna be the same on the New York Jets? ABs gonna be missing Ben more than he knows.

I hate that team too, but those two douchebags are far from victims.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 04:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Or maybe I'm just objective

Nothing unites Bengal fans and Steelers fans more than when you make comments like this
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 05:10 PM)jason Wrote: Brad... Why are you taking up for Bell or Brown? I have a really big feeling that both of those divas' careers are about to nosedive. When James Connor, DeAngelo Williams, and some dude named Toussant come in, and basically fill your shoes at the drop of a hat, some of Bell's success has to be the system. You think he's gonna be the same on the New York Jets? ABs gonna be missing Ben more than he knows.

I hate that team too, but those two douchebags are far from victims.
If they do nosedive, then who cares because they were PERFECT for the Steelers?!

They were amazing in their system and the Steelers won't be able to replace their production.  

I'm just sticking up for them because the Steelers did them dirty, especially Brown, and I love that they didn't just bend over and take it.
(03-24-2019, 05:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Nothing unites Bengal fans and Steelers fans more than when you make comments like this

Yet you have no answers for the points of the post.

Typical attempt at a redirect by a Steelers fan.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 06:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yet you have no answers for the points of the post.

Typical attempt at a redirect by a Steelers fan.

Which of your points do you want me to disprove first?
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 04:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typo.

Not at all, but it was the most intriguing part of your post.  
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 08:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Which of your points do you want me to disprove first?
Why would it matter?  Do it all in one post.

Stop stalling.
(03-24-2019, 09:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Not at all, but it was the most intriguing part of your post.  

Only to blind Steelers fans who ignore objectivity and truth.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 09:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would it matter?  Do it all in one post.
You have to make a point in order for me to debunk it. 
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 04:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If the Steelers were the incredible franchise that all of you claim they are, then he would have had no reason to want to leave.

No, the Steelers are an incredible franchise because they don't make "dick moves" like paying guaranteed money to a RB with knee injuries, and can't stop smoking pot. He's one failed or "missed" drug test, like he likes to claim, away from being suspended for a year. Oh yeah if that happened, then you would be here laughing at the Steelers for being so stupid for giving him a guaranteed contract knowing he has drug issues. He's not innocent in all this. He took a gamble on himself and LOST. I guess he didn't win after all.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 05:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Nothing unites Bengal fans and Steelers fans more than when you make comments like this

Yeah, objective and Brad go together like pee and electricity.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 09:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You have to make a point in order for me to debunk it. 
You asked me which I'd like for you to disprove first, so you obviously saw them.

Steelers fans obviously aren't the brightest crayons in the box.
(03-25-2019, 12:48 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah, objective and Brad go together like pee and electricity.

Have you ever made a post with any credibility or creativity?
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 01:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You asked me which I'd like for you to disprove first, so you obviously saw them.

Steelers fans obviously aren't the brightest crayons in the box.

Have you ever made a post with any credibility or creativity?

Better question. Have you ever made a post that you won an argument in?
Reply/Quote